Any English teachers willing to share helpful hints??

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Re: Any English teachers willing to share helpful hints??

Post by Francis »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:OK. Whatever you say, bud
Ahh, come on. You fell in love with the chick - admit !! ;)
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:The Cambodian chick at the front desk RUNS our school. The owner and managers are not who you'd talk to. Don't underestimate the usefulness of "gatekeepers". A lesson I learned early on in sales.
I used this as part of my assessment of a candidate when I was recruiting back home, if they couldn't be civil to our receptionist then I didn't want them.
Using Tapatalk
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

once you get a job, stay away from the office as much as possible. Don't try to kiss the Khmer staff/boss's asses. Don't gossip with other teachers about shit. Just teach. That is all you do. These tips will help prolong your employment.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic