another example why chinese are not liked

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

another example why chinese are not liked

Post by phuketrichard »

this just really upsets me>>>

Kachin women from Myanmar 'raped until they get pregnant' in China
Women from Kachin minority are allowed to go home only if they leave baby behind, says HRW report
Burmese and Chinese authorities are turning a blind eye to a growing trade in women from Myanmar’s Kachin minority, who are taken across the border, sold as wives to Chinese men and raped until they become pregnant, a report claims.

Some of the women are allowed to return home after they have given birth, but are forced to leave their children, according to an investigation by Human Rights Watch, titled Give Us a Baby and We’ll Let You Go.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... 8cHmHYKGcM

On another item,book i just started reading abut China's plans

for ebook lovers
http://booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md ... 790879AF8E
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Re: another example why chinese are not liked

Post by RogueAnt »

Yes, Tommy Robinson has been speaking out about Asian rape gangs in Britain but the police and government have been turning a blind eye.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

Oh god, bringing up that hooligan. I agree it's a problem that has not received any media attention, but Lennon (his real name) is just a thug with anger issues.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

RogueAnt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 am Yes, Tommy Robinson has been speaking out about Asian rape gangs in Britain but the police and government have been turning a blind eye.
You quoted a outspoken racist, but as far as I know there were no Chinese rape gangs, almost all of them were Pakistani.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Ex GF (Khmer) went to China to marry a man over there - she ended up having to lie about her mother being sick so he would let her leave and go back to Cambodia.

Her baby stayed behind though - he would not let her go - which was unimaginably traumatic.

GF talked a lot about the abuse the girls are put through - one of her friends was pushed off a balcony because “she ate too much” another was tortured with chopsticks in her nose and ears and now has brain damage.

A lot of the nasty stuff was done by mothers in law, not just the husbands.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

Sidewalker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 am
RogueAnt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 am Yes, Tommy Robinson has been speaking out about Asian rape gangs in Britain but the police and government have been turning a blind eye.
You quoted a outspoken racist, but as far as I know there were no Chinese rape gangs, almost all of them were Pakistani.
Please provide evidence of his racism, thanks. I have no opinion on him either way but the media, including the guardian, which PR quoted, write about Asian grooming gangs. If they are Pakistani and not "Asian" why is it okay to report on Chinese rape gangs and not Pakistani rape gangs?

Why is it okay to criticize the Chinese and Burmese government for "turning a blind eye" when the UK government has done the same thing?

Answers on the back of a postcard, please.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The government are busy with the Brexit fiasco. Meanwhile the CPS has prosecuted many of these gang members.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/huddersf ... d-8050917/

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/ ... nage-girls

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 25106.html

You'd think the government would pay more attention to this upstanding member of the master race:

:facepalm:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Terrible.
Can someone explain to me why they want them to have babies in the first place?
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Quote: "Answers on the back of a postcard, please."
OK, no problem, give me your address and I send them to you. :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

davegorman wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am Terrible.
Can someone explain to me why they want them to have babies in the first place?
:please:
who? the Chinese?
if YOU READ the article u would understand,
Because of China's one child policy before, many female kids were aborted or killed, there are not now enough Chinese girls for all the Chinese men to marry

Expect them soon to be sending Khmer girls to China
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic