Marijuana a dangerous drug ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Marijuana a dangerous drug ?

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Wow. This discussion seems not to be of this age. Everything in excess is not good. If you drink too much water it can harm your body. But cmon the age of bashing MJ is over. I mean it's so so easy nowadays to inform yourself
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

The real problem is all these white women start dancing to jazz music and fornicate with the negroes and Latinos. Cannabis was largely criminalized due to racism. It makes you slow? Drink 2 Red Bull and tell me how you feel.

Cannabis doesn't change your whole personality but yes you will find unmotivated low class people who blame their problems on all sorts of things but never themselves.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

fax wrote:Yes that's why we grant human rights to animals genetically similar to us because those small differences don't matter a whole lot anyway!
People tend to grant human rights to animals that either act similar to us (like chimps) or we take as pets (cats and dogs). More an emotional investment then a DNA comparison.

Robots share zero DNA with us yet lots of futurists postulating that they will be loved just the same.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

kaputt wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:59 pm Marijuana a dangerous drug ?...
Cannabis is my meds. 60 yo and no other medication whatsoever.
UTDTID
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by UTDTID »

After reading that. I need a spliff.
Paulo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Paulo »

Spliff pfff. It's the gateway to laziness.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

Paulo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:07 pm Spliff pfff. It's the gateway to laziness.
Lol, I think pot users who are lazy had motivation issues long before they encountered cannabis.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

I thought it was a gateway to heroin?
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

Marijuana, aspartame, and sex are probably the most studied things out there. All 3 will always be controversial. Marijuana's effects are probably benign if used in moderation. But one shouldn't operate any heavy machinery while under the influence. And lungs were designed for air only, so find another delivery mechanism.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic