Breaking News: Man Gets Tattoo of his Beautiful Cambodian Girlfriend on His Chest

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: Breaking News: Man Gets Tattoo of his Beautiful Cambodian Girlfriend on His Chest

Post by TOG »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:21 pm
Next, you'll be telling us this isn't really 'breaking news' either. :facepalm:
Oh, it's breaking news all right. I think that you should publish the name and address of the tattooist so that everyone can avoid him. I have seen better looking women after major botoxing and cellulose injections than that.

Still, it did make me laugh. Poor guy is saddled for life now.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Breaking News: Man Gets Tattoo of his Beautiful Cambodian Girlfriend on His Chest

Post by Sidewalker »

@TOG: You seem to be an expert on Brexit, investments and now also on women.
This kind of person always makes me a little suspicious and and especially the way you write about your knowledge and I wonder: Are you naturally so arrogant or do you have to put some effort into it?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Welcome back Sidewinder. I wondered how long you could go before you started baiting again.

Just for the record, you may want to look up humour. I know it is not your strongest point but it may surprise you to know that humour exists in other people. Looking back at your posts, you seem to be quiet the expert on Brexit as well as women. Worried that someone else has an opinion?

And just for the record, why do you stalk me? I never single you out for any posts you make yet you seem to enjoy attacking me. Everyone one is entitled to opinions but you seem to object to this. maybe you should just sit back and relax. You might even make friends and begin to enjoy life rather than sitting alone on Riverside.

See what you have done now General, start a thread on tattoos and "beautiful" girls and et voila. derailed.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

:ROFL:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I'm hoping this is just some kind of Photoshop bad joke.

I always hated tattoo's, then one day in Miami' my son and I each got one. I did it to get over myself. I had always thought that I shouldn't do it, because, what if I was to regret it; its so permanent. And I did.

I was nervous and drank too much whiskey before I went. Its an ambigram of the words faith and hope.

Unfortunately for me, the artist who sketched it out didn't do it that well, and I have always hated it since. I assumed it was pretty straightforward and when they showed it to me, I thought it was fine.

Not quite like this, and these are not as good as the one in the link.

Should have paid for the stencil I guess.

https://www.wowtattoos.com/products/fai ... il-style-z
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

TOG wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:55 pm Beautiful? She looks as if someone had punched her right on the nose. She is pug ugly.

There is an increasing number of members/management on this forum whose taste in women is more than suspect.

Yeh, This is more your sort I think,

TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

DaveG wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:14 pm
Yeh, This is more your sort I think,

Ann Widdecombe is a very interesting person. OK, not sexually attractive but for the majority of geriatric old farts on this forum she would be the perfect partner.

Good conversationalist, able to laugh at herself, professional dancer standard (slight exaggeration) and she has money.

What more could a worn out, old, drunken and single ex pat living in Cambodia ask for?
CaliforniaGuy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by CaliforniaGuy »

I'm sure she is saying to him "So THAT'S what I look like to you?" He had better have a lot of money to spend on her after she sees this tat. :lol:
I wish I knew a whole lot more, or a whole lot less.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

More interesting would be to know whether they are still a couple after all these years?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 pm Should have got this instead..
Spoiler:
Yeah... Way better than a tattoo!
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic