BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by OrangeDragon »

OrangeDragon wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:50 pm Image

To find it put the chrome log console in verbose mode. There's likely a JQuery update that addresses this.
Well that sucked... it says this:
jquery.min.js:3 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

OrangeDragon wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:51 pm
OrangeDragon wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:50 pm Image

To find it put the chrome log console in verbose mode. There's likely a JQuery update that addresses this.
Well that sucked... it says this:
jquery.min.js:3 [Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
Looks like you managed to get it working again. Thanks OD.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

timmydownawell wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:17 am What happened to the post preview thingy, where if you hovered your mouse pointer over the post topic you could read the start of the post without clicking into it? It's been gone for a little while now. Annoying because some posters use deliberately tricky/clickbaity topics for their posts.

Actually if you hover over the topic, the username who started the thread, and the sub forum, you get "Unread posts". So there is definitely something wrong there.
Fixed. Thanks.

Or did it fix itself?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Post by The Last Word »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:27 pm Thanks for replies General, Username taken, and Phuketrichard.

So I updated chrome and still no good.

Then I temporarily paused my anti virus Kaspersky and it worked!

However, I've gone through the settings in Kaspersky and can't for the life of me find where to allow these FB videos. Anti banner is the logical one and I have allowed FB as a trusted site but still no good. I give up scouring through all the settings for this.

I can see still see a space allowed for a FB vid on the CEO post so I know it's there and can either disable kaspersky temporarily or simply and easier, just check it on the mobile.

cheers
Check is Kaspersky if it has any settings for media streaming or check any media extension blocks.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Cache rules everything around me,
CREAM! Hit that refresh,
Posts ain't showing upp, ya'll??!!??!!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

fax wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:00 am Cache rules everything around me,
CREAM! Hit that refresh,
Haha, can you explain in detail? We just upgraded everything, and someone else said their posts have been going through twice, so we're looking into that.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:05 am
fax wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:00 am Cache rules everything around me,
CREAM! Hit that refresh,
Haha, can you explain in detail? We just upgraded everything, and someone else said their posts have been going through twice, so we're looking into that.
It's 11:19 a.m. and for me, up until two minutes ago, the recent topics page was showing last post by Fax at 6:00 a.m. I started to suspect something was off, there's no way that no one posted for 5.5 hours. So I clicked on this bug zone thread and saw Fax's suggestion to refresh, which has worked, at least for now.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Recently posts and messages I have read keep coming back as unread. Are others experiencing anything similar?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

explorer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:16 pm Recently posts and messages I have read keep coming back as unread. Are others experiencing anything similar?
Yes, had similar this morning.

I had been using a bookmarked link, but when I went to the ceo homepage then clicked on Active Topics it all came good again. No problems since.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Is it working yet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic