Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by Clutch Cargo »

A typical day at the Landing Zone Boutique Hotel....

SiemReaper1
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by SiemReaper1 »

My wife and myself have personally gone into see Eric, we handled the situation like true gentleman.

We have come to an agreement to leave this situation behind us.
All salaries and commissions were paid and apologies were made from all parties involved.

I truely believe most of the disagreement was caused by a communication breakdown as the people who were involved English wasn't their first language.

All the best to everyone,and now it's time to move on. 👍
tiger855
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by tiger855 »

SiemReaper1 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm My wife and myself have personally gone into see Eric, we handled the situation like true gentleman.

All salaries and commissions were paid and apologies were made from all parties involved.

I truely believe most of the disagreement was caused by a communication breakdown as the people who were involved English wasn't their first language.

Yes all done and everything is ok.
We also asked both of us to delete that thread but admin and moderators ignored us.
What’s going on here ?
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

SiemReaper1 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:45 pm My wife and myself have personally gone into see Eric, we handled the situation like true gentleman.

Boooorrrriiiinnngggg!!!! Where's the blood? Where are the Khmer women hysterically screaming? I was looking forward to Eric the Head Chopper: Part Deux.

Come on yall, fight. And record it. Please.

On a more serious note, I'm glad you guys found a peaceful resolution. I could've ended up real bad
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

How dare you resolve these problems like civilised people... don't you know we need drama, we need accusations flying from both parties!

Oh well... just have to wait for the next molehill to turn into a mountain.
🤨
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Could you guys repost that video you put up a few years back, showcasing all those 440 schlubs?

That was hilarious...and I never got the chance to save it.

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

tiger855 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Yes all done and everything is ok.
We also asked both of us to delete that thread but admin and moderators ignored us.
What’s going on here ?
Not exactly true. You did ask that we delete it, and I told you that we won't.

The way I see it, you were caught threatening a woman with graphic violence over the phone. Nothing they did excuses that.

That said, Mic Mackin certainty made nasty threats to you (even attempting to follow through on them), and your actions don't excuse his.

Glad you guys reached an agreement, and it's a shame you both think that the terrible actions of the other justifies your terrible actions.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
SiemReaper1
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SiemReaper1 »

Not exactly true GM .I never made any threats and never attempted to carry out any violent attacks.
You have no evidence of this at all.
I'm a very easy going natured person 👍 .
Anyway as far as I'm concerned it's all over now and no need to comment on this thread at all.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

True gentlemen at work here, not to speak of the impoverished hiso woman employee.
After all that cheapshots to leave the past behind shows some sublime class. Hope you guys had a nice shiraz to celebrate that occasion.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Sorry but you can't exactly threaten to have people murdered and say it's a communication error.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic