Hair Extensions

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Queef
Expatriate
Martinique

Hair Extensions

Post by Queef » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get good quality hair extensions for a fairly good price. I'd like to get in touch with wholesalers if possible.
I don't know anything about hair. I just need a few contacts for someone in HK.

PS: I've already asked bar girls/ ladyboys. No luck.

Thanks!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Hair Extensions

Post by Duncan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Queef wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:11 pm
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get good quality hair extensions for a fairly good price. I'd like to get in touch with wholesalers if possible.
I don't know anything about hair. I just need a few contacts for someone in HK.

PS: I've already asked bar girls/ ladyboys. No luck.

Thanks!

Central Market Go in from the North side entrance and you will see plenty on your left before you enter the main part of the building.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic