Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by atst »

Take time off work Go to a bar get a girl to hang with you for a week , hopefully when she see's you hanging around with another girl on your arm she may get the hint she is now not part of your life.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:45 am
General Mackevili wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 am
slimshady wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 am... what's the worst that could happen...?
You really don't want to find out.
And another one: newsworthy/israeli-tom-steinmets-arrest ... 0steinmetz

OP, suggest you have a look.
Ironically, both Jewish. That's interesting.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

atst wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:56 am Take time off work Go to a bar get a girl
Are schools in Cambodia okay with giving extra holidays on short notice so their teachers can solve their girl problems with other girl problems?

Yes boss I must go to street 104 to shag a short-timer to restore my reputation
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

slimshady wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:08 am
TWY wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:54 pm OP,
I don't want to be rude to you. You need to pack up and leave. If you can't handle this situation, then your in for a long haul here in Cambodia. Return home.

Only you and her know what took place originally. At this point it doesn't matter.

If you do pay her, I'm sending several of my wife's friends over next! :dragonchase:
What the fuck does that mean? Handle the situation, I am handling it the best way I know how. If I couldn't handle it I would have left already.

"Return Home" Maybe I will start a sub-reddit called "Stupid Shit Ex-Pats Say", can't you be more original. The only reason I am posting this is to have some sort of record if needed. Arguing with anyone on CEO or an expatty in general is like fighting to get on the short bus first.
OP...

hello... Hello..

HELLO!!!!! WAKE UP CALL.

Get your ass out of Phnom Penh or out of Cambaodia as soon as you can. You really think having 'some sort of record', posted using two (....) different anonymous usernames is going to save you in case.....

- She hires three brothers to beat you up
- She files a complaint with you and the cops come for you
- or worse will hapen

Justice in Cambodia is for sale, and when shit really hits the fan you will have no clue what's been going on, and she will beat you with a 100 to 0. Run while you can and leave no traces.

So far you've not handled the situation wisely and the situation has escalated too much for her to make a silent return. So she won't.

She's not after your love now, but after your head.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

RickyBobby wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:04 am
slimshady wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 am... what's the worst that could happen...?

Ironic? No, well informed young ladies. We Jews don t wear our stars on our sleeves and tend to minimalize some of our best qualities as we well know what happens when others get jealous of our gifts. RickyBobby, we are very generous lovers.. it is a fact, my wife has told me as did the wife before that. Don t take my word for it

www.rebelcircus.com/blog/new-study-show ... st-lovers/

www.tabletmag.com/scroll/268110/new-stu ... ive-lovers

www.elitedaily.com/women/why-jewish-men ... r-any-girl

I could go on, but it would be redundant. The exacerbate the issue, Philo-Semitism is every bit as contagious as yellow fever, though nowhere near as common in the KOW.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

Ironic? No, well informed young ladies. We Jews don t wear our stars on our sleeves and tend to minimalize some of our best qualities as we well know what happens when others get jealous of our gifts. RickyBobby, we are very generous lovers.. it is a fact, my wife has told me as did the wife before that. Don t take my word for it

I could go on, but it would be redundant. The exacerbate the issue, Philo-Semitism is every bit as contagious as yellow fever, though nowhere near as common in the KOW.
That might all be true, I was just finding it ironic that before he said synagogue, people were already drawing a parallel to Steinmetz's unfortunate situation not so long ago. I didn't meant anything else by it.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 am

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9IMw ... XzSyKlgbI-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9IMw ... uQqxP4vZ4-
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:45 am
TWY wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:47 am
Cambodia is HER home, not yours.
Cambodia is home to many people, not only Cambodians.
-------------------

Many people from different countries live here. We are guests, and when it comes to this type of situation we definitely aren't "at home".
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

And 90% of the Western expats can't afford to move anywhere else.

All this panic about her or the police planting drugs on him is nonsense. Why do so many expats have no backbone at all? You'd give any Khmer $5,000 if they say "Give me $5,000 or I'll harass you until you do?" Come on.

He should just buy some pepper spray. If she attacks him again, bam, right in the face. Nearby Khmers would laugh uproariously at that.
[/quote]
---------------------
The entire thing should have been handled the first time she "came by". But it wasn't. And its obvious from the OP posts that he lacks either the experience or the ability to handle the situation. Either through what he said to her or pictures he showed her, he left the impression that he could be the golden ticket for this woman. He isn't. If what he said about her having the police tagging along is true then there is a distinct possibility that he could be in a world of hurt.

When you let people walk all over you, and said people believe you have money - and you happen to be in Cambodia - and they have contacts in the police - and the police believe you have money and they've seen a young woman push you around...........
Then I'd say its not too far fetched that he's going to find himself in a really bad situation.

He's young, if he's staying at a hotel then he can pack up and get a bus ticket to somewhere. Better yet, head home to an environment he's comfortable with and enjoy life.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

OP, what kind of car does she drive? You said you've met her family. How many brothers does she have? If she does have siblings, what kind of jobs do they have? Is the family house humongous? How many cars does the family own? When you were hanging out with her and her family (after a week though? damn), did you notice any license plates with RCAF, State or Police on them? Is her father still around? What kind of businesses does she own? How old is she? Has she been married before?

Crazy pussy is everywhere. You just have to learn how to deal with it. Don't fork out any money. Live your life as if nothing was going on. Don't smoke weed at your house (or anywhere else) or fuck any bar girl (they could get you for fucking an underage girl, even if she isn't underage) for a while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic