Sexy Lady Drives her Camry into a PassApp TukTuk

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Sexy Lady Drives her Camry into a PassApp TukTuk

Post by Brody »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:00 am After the incident, the woman paid US$40 to the tuk-tuk driver as compensation for the damage .

$40 bucks seems kinda light. They obviously swapped some paint, but also the tuk-tuk's rear fender is all bent.

Maybe they concluded from their impromptu negotiation, that the tuk-tuk was partially at fault but to a lesser degree?

I would love to know how Khmer car accident negotiations go down. I don't see any police presence there.

In the exact same circumstances, would a foreigner have gotten away with a $40 payout?

addendum:

in case nobody mentioned it...this lady is fucking delectable.

Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Brody wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:00 am After the incident, the woman paid US$40 to the tuk-tuk driver as compensation for the damage .

$40 bucks seems kinda light. They obviously swapped some paint, but also the tuk-tuk's rear fender is all bent.

Maybe they concluded from their impromptu negotiation, that the tuk-tuk was partially at fault but to a lesser degree?

I would love to know how Khmer car accident negotiations go down. I don't see any police presence there.

In the exact same circumstances, would a foreigner have gotten away with a $40 payout?

addendum:

in case nobody mentioned it...this lady is fucking delectable.

You beat me to it with that edit!

$40 seems normal for a hot chick with long dark hair and the waist of a bee. I'm actually surprised she wasn't given $40 and a avocado smoothie
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

This Queef character; I like the cut of his jib. :thumb:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Chin too pointy. Wouldn't bang.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:07 pm Chin too pointy. Wouldn't bang.
Give us your full list.

2 ] Nipples to pointy. Wouldn't suck.

3 ]

4 ]

5 ]
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

I'm just surprised most of you old farts can still get erections.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Don't knock it whippersnappers, each generation coming through has smaller cocks and lower sperm mobility.

(selected) "Science":
https://www.comicsands.com/australian-p ... 21078.html
https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... nts-halved

(edit: that first one only seems to apply to Australians :plus1: )
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic