Suzuki Vietnam?

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
mike75
Tourist

Suzuki Vietnam?

Post by mike75 »

In Cambodia Honda is No.1 followed by Suzuki then Yamaha. But when I was in the south of Vietnam last year I noticed all the bikes were about 75-80% Honda and the rest Yamaha. Didn't see one Suzuki, not one. Can anyone elaborate on this?

I ask because I really like the Suzuki Viva 125 which is available in Cambodia but if I get another bike I'd like to buy it in Vietnam as I've heard such registration enables much more hassle free border crossings.