Looking for Teachers for a Small International School Phnom Penh

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
agpsdhm
Tourist
Canada

Looking for Teachers for a Small International School Phnom Penh

Post by agpsdhm »

I would like to welcome anyone who may be qualified and interested in working in a small international school here in Phnom Penh, to contact me. We have students from pre school to grade 11 at our campus. Our staff come from several countries. The school is only a couple of years old but has big dreams.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more details.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Re: Looking for Teachers for a Small International School Phnom Penh

Post by bong.kuit »

It would be helpful to state how much the school is willing to pay.
Sachin
Tourist
South Africa

Re: Looking for Teachers for a Small International School Phnom Penh

Post by Sachin »

Good day,

I am interested in working for your school. I have been living in Cambodia for over a year and have experience teaching both at local international schools and at school located out in the province.

If the position is still open I would like to schedule an interview in order to discuss the school and the particulars of the position advertised.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Kind regards.

Sachin Bangaru.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic