Robert Ford dies from "heart attack"

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Robert Ford dies from "heart attack"

Post by BklynBoy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:36 am

He was owner or part owner of a few hostess bars. I think Sensations, Bird in hand and a few others..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Robert Ford dies from "heart attack"

Post by fax » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 am

Is the guy with the glasses who wanted to beat up Can Nivag when one of his Birds In Hand lost a customer's phone?
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 am

fax wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 am
Is the guy with the glasses who wanted to beat up Can Nivag when one of his Birds In Hand lost a customer's phone?
Wasn't sure if should mention it but now that you share that story, .... I saw him 2 summers ago getting thrown out of Pontoon. He was def high as shit....pushing back the bouncers etc, grinding his teeth.. eyes wide open.. really stuff that would get your ass kicked ... i guess he has pull there?? Because the stuff he was doing, anyone else would of gotten their ass kicked.

Suppose I remembered those details because of the big scene that it was..

Having said that, I do not know what preceded that encounter... no idea.. but from what i saw.... he was really being aggressive

I remember talking another time to his partner ( older fellow) at Bird in the hand and seemed like a decent guy but who knows.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 pm

RIP
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:44 pm

Wasnt very old to pass away already
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 am

BklynBoy wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 am
fax wrote:
Wasn't sure if should mention it but now that you share that story, .... I saw him 2 summers ago getting thrown out of Pontoon. He was def high as shit....pushing back the bouncers etc, grinding his teeth.. eyes wide open.. really stuff that would get your ass kicked ... i guess he has pull there?? Because the stuff he was doing, anyone else would of gotten their ass kicked.

Having said that, I do not know what preceded that encounter... no idea.. but from what i saw.... he was really being aggressive

I remember talking another time to his partner ( older fellow) at Bird in the hand and seemed like a decent guy but who knows.
dunno about BiH bar but i know he was owner/running Splash bar on 110, seen him get aggressive in there before, one night he kicked me, rozzieoz, boluleeh and a few others out
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:09 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 am
BklynBoy wrote:
fax wrote:

dunno about BiH bar but i know he was owner/running Splash bar on 110, seen him get aggressive in there before, one night he kicked me, rozzieoz, boluleeh and a few others out
wow.. why would he throw you guys out??? what did he think was happening???.. I never hung out w/ you guys yet but just the vibe from you guys... that makes no sense for him to do that..
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:41 am

BklynBoy wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:09 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:53 am
BklynBoy wrote:
fax wrote:

wow.. why would he throw you guys out??? what did he think was happening???.. I never hung out w/ you guys yet but just the vibe from you guys... that makes no sense for him to do that..
not going to derail the thread mate, out of respect
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic