Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by Captain Bonez »

He also mentions the white guy is going out with the jessy lookalike and then outs him
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by Queef »

Captain Bonez wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:44 am He also mentions the white guy is going out with the jessy lookalike and then outs him
You made it! Post #420!!! You, sir, have a good day.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

tiger855 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:53 pm Every single things were a problem with them and only them.
They wanted to manage the place, the wanted to decide who was able to work there or not.
They even made problems with guest many times.

As I told them, they may not agree with that, but it's not their concern.
It was between me and the receptionist that I ended the contract, not them.

For information, one of them was absent 2 times after 7 days of work only.
She worked in 2 different places in her entire life.
She had problems in the 2 places.
She had problem with management and housekeeping staff :)

Another one, she asked me 15 days off (paid !) after 13 days of work.
I even give her 1 more day off on february.

I used to manage khmer staff here.
Except people who had problems (stole, argue with other staff...), most of them always asked me if they can comeback to work here after try another place...
2 of my old staff came back after these 2 girls left, strange no ?

Should I mention that they asked 1 cook to follow them.
She did because she liked one of them, then she want to comeback but they manipulated her for didn't do it.
I have audio records and text when they told her "if you go back to work there, I don't talk with you anymore".
What are you waiting for from 18 years old kid.

Everything is just about manipulation and defamation.
They went to police station already and police didn't do anything :)

As you mentioned my name here, let me mention their names too :
Sreyvoleak SOR (her husband that she feed is Mick Mackin) and another one is Sreynich NOL

Sreyvoleak SOR :

Sreynich NOL :

Mick MACKIN (who is the husband or boyfriend of Sreyvoleak SOR and also the one who share all that things under the name TOM RONG or Siemreaper :grin: ) :
You don't need to leave the country. You just need to take a chill pill and move on. I hope you'll learn something from that experience. Your managing and conflict resolution skills, based on what I've seen on this forum, need a serious refresher.
Like another poster said, it doesn't matter how right you are. Foreigners are always wrong in KOW. If you keep adding gasoline to the fire, you're gonna have to pay a lot more than what they're asking. Kinda like that German guy with his $65 bar tab.

That being said, extortion, threats, and defamation are not acceptable and should be taken seriously. Contact your embassy (there's a police station on premise). Explain your story and make sure to provide the screenshots you took. They should be able to work in collaboration with the local authorities. It's gonna cost you, but hey, that's what you get for being a dumbass, froggy. That phone conversation saying you're gonna slit someone's throat and anally rape their mothers and grandmothers? Dumb as hell. I'm hoping your wife is Khmer. Otherwise, yea. You done fucked up

You're providing us with a lot of details that won't change anything. In the end, YOU need to be the bigger man. You're dealing with some money hungry teens, and a grown ass man that's banging barely legal waitresses and wasting his time threatening you on fb. Cambodia's finest smh. I have a fridge magnet that states "never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Pol Pot killed about every single person that could add 2+2 without a calculator... Ball is in your court, Pierre
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

What a shit show, and reason 1,346 why no one in their right mind should buy a GH or bar in Cambodia. The stress and anxiety and fuss is not worth it. The pain pleasure ratio is totally whack.

This is most especially true when you have no management skills or diplomacy whatsoever. If you have to resort to threats of violence and insults in your business practices, when you hold the balance of power, you are a pretty low individual.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Geez with the conflict going on here, sounds like checking into this hotel might be akin to a hot Landing Zone.. :shock: =@

Chamboy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chamboy »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:37 am Geez with the conflict going on here, sounds like checking into this hotel might be akin to a hot Landing Zone.. :shock: =@

Yep, wear combat boots and hit the ground running.
Old8404
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Old8404 »

Now we need Ellis to show up at the hotel!!!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Old8404 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 am Now we need Ellis to show up at the hotel!!!
To fix up the problems or make them worse? :lol: Whichever, she'll do it in style... :color
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

I have to say, this is very entertaining
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic