Drivers License Test

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
steelyRon
Expatriate

Drivers License Test

Post by steelyRon »

I've searched and have not found an answer... Is there a maximum age that one can take the divers exam? and

To take the test if your home country license is expired, you need to pass a drivers test at a Driving School before you can take the Cambodian drivers test. Anyone encounter this? This is from the MovetoCambodia web site:

https://www.movetocambodia.com/living-i ... g-license/

If you do not have a driver’s license in another country, you will need to pass an exam through a driving school before being able to apply for a Cambodian license.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Drivers License Test

Post by davegorman »

Join a school. Take lessons. Take a test at the ministry. Get 10 year licence.
steelyRon
Expatriate

Re: Drivers License Test

Post by steelyRon »

davegorman wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:55 pm Join a school. Take lessons. Take a test at the ministry. Get 10 year licence.
I'm pretty sure there is an age restriction on the 10 year license. Like 55 or a little bit higher.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic