Where can I buy souvenir Kampot pepper ?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
The Suk Straggler
BANNED

Where can I buy souvenir Kampot pepper ?

Post by The Suk Straggler »

I would like to buy Kampot pepper ... but not pay airport prices. Where is best. Went to Lucky store at Soriya Mall ... but their pepper does not say Kampot on it. Are there souvenir stores in town that would have it?
LinDa777
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where can I buy souvenir Kampot pepper ?

Post by LinDa777 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Yeah, I had some fresh poached starling ridge pepper the other day. Big thumbs up.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Last time I was over I got some nice presentation boxes of it in Thai Hout.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

The Suk Straggler wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:39 am I would like to buy Kampot pepper ... but not pay airport prices. Where is best. Went to Lucky store at Soriya Mall ... but their pepper does not say Kampot on it. Are there souvenir stores in town that would have it?
If you would like to buy Kampot pepper and not pay the airport prices, I suggest you buy that pepper in Kampot. It is not that far. But make sure their pepper says Kampot on it. As an alternative, you could buy Kampot pepper via the internet, but again, you must assure that the pepper says Kampot on it. I hope that helps.
The Suk Straggler
BANNED

Post by The Suk Straggler »

LinDa777 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:50 am Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I stopped being lazy ... and googled after I posted this and this place popped up ... had just what I wanted.
Moltisanti72
Tourist
France

Post by Moltisanti72 »

Seriously? If you want to best you will have to pay premium price. I found that "la Plantation" was very good but quite expensive so I tried buying from different supermarket, hoping to make a great deal. But the quality wasn't the same.
Kadode is a really good brand too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic