Two Drunks Hit for Compensation After Hitting Okhna's Rolls Royce

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Big'n
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Two Drunks Hit for Compensation After Hitting Okhna's Rolls Royce

Post by Big'n » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Brody wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:08 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:56 pm
I will not forgive them for what they did, my car has been damaged and I want to keep it as a family legacy."
Yeah, I'm sure these schlubs have the $22,000 needed to spiffy up the side paneling on this Rolls.

All these Okhnas, hideously rich and dripping in diamonds and wealth, better mellow out a bit...unless they want to be marched out of Phnom Penh at the point of a bayonet by a large group of like-minded, organized, disenfranchised, disaffected and wayward youths.

Can't they still hear the echo's of '75?
Only thing that I would say is, be careful how close you connect the dots in one post. Humm, some Okhnas may be motivated to get in touch with someone...

You're absolutely correct of course, but '75 was a different time. In 2019 the Chinese already are in with TPTB so, there's that.
Paulo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Two Drunks Hit for Compensation After Hitting Okhna's Rolls Royce

Post by Paulo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Brody wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:08 pm

Can't they still hear the echo's of '75?
Sure, but they have vague recollections of being poor farmers before '75.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic