Paper or Gun ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
rasputin
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Paper or Gun ?

Post by rasputin »

RickyBobby wrote:
hanno wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:53 am
RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 am
Joker Poker wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 am
RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:14 am Thoughts:

Love it but cant help but imagine how filthy the thing is.
When you get to a new hotel room, just grab a flashlight and give the business end a thorough examination, chip of any crusty bits with a knife or a spoon and then give it a good soak in some strong bleach solution while you have a nice cup of tea or coffee (clean that spoon though). Rinse and repeat, and it's showtime!
Sure, because I carry bleach with me when I travel. I will also throw in the remote for a good clean.

Actually, I do travel with disinfectant wipes, and often clean up things like that with them. Otherwise, I will wash my hands thoroughly after doing my business. haha.
Also worry about the bedspread, the kettle (Chinese like to wash their underwear in them), light switches, avoid glasses in the bathroom like the plague or stay at home :-)
Eww to cleaning underwear in a kettle. But a good boil will kill everything, even if its a bit gritty at the bottom. I also know that kettles are great for boiling eggs and making oatmeal. haha
Tea with extract of sterilized Chinese dingleberries. Mmm mm good!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

thePeck wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 am Hey it's all about the adventure, never know what they got. Your very own Russian Roulette.

I always use it, if it's available. It kills me when I have to go someplace that doesn't have it. Like back state side.
No need to worry, take your own! :D

RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:42 am
thePeck wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 am Hey it's all about the adventure, never know what they got. Your very own Russian Roulette.

I always use it, if it's available. It kills me when I have to go someplace that doesn't have it. Like back state side.
No need to worry, take your own! :D

That's awesome. Basically a squirt bottle would also work. Post Birth ladies would use them to spray salt water on their sutures for disinfectant and healing back in the day.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

The old "you don't know whats on that bum-gun" argument always gets me. You're not supposed to wedge the thing up your arse*, so the only contact is going to be your hand on the trigger, the rest is water cleaning the shit off your own butt. The toilet paper method pretty much guarantees a good smear of shit around your butt, into the pores, into the hairs and I'm sure we've all "gone through" the paper at some point trying to clean a "bad one" - if that's not nasty I don't know what is.

Second, bum-gun or paper, you're still going to wash your hands anyway right? So any germs you got from the gun, or from your own arse into your fingernails are going to be gone; just one of you will be walking away with a washed bum, the other with shit smears rubbing off into their pants.

Finally, you've got to exit the toilet - so all that effort either way only takes one filthy retard to cover the door handle with his filth and the whole process is buggered. BUT, at least one of you has a clean asshole.

* but if you do ... poo transplants are becoming quite a thing to help those with (good) bacterial deficiencies of the bowel, this is probably cheaper?! :puke:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by kaputt »

What a treasure of knowledge this blog has become. Thank's guy's! There are no instructions on the package when you buy a bum gun. My personal experience is that the gun with the round top is the best. Nothing sticks there, even if you stick it in your a..se which in some cases may be appropriate to get a thorough cleaning.

Paper on the other side will always leave the risk that if you get up from the toilet and already wiped your butt you will find the effect of these pencils that will leave a streak in your pants once moving up. I have not experienced such creative moments since using the bum gun.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

Issues:

My kgf never touches her food with the left hand because that’s the one she uses to dig and scrape. Even after thoroughly washing her hands. Over cautious?

Hemorrhoids. If you’ve got em beware. Some guns go from 0 to 100 within a millimeter. Ouch! I always test run a new gun against my crotch and if OK slowly work it back to the target.

Also great for cleaning up the toilet after a bomb run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Stiliko wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:18 pm Issues:

My kgf never touches her food with the left hand because that’s the one she uses to dig and scrape. ImageImage Even after thoroughly washing her hands. Over cautious?

Hemorrhoids. If you’ve got em beware. Some guns go from 0 to 100 within a millimeter. Ouch! I always test run a new gun against my crotch and if OK slowly work it back to the target.

Also great for cleaning up the toilet after a bomb run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that a thing? I know the left right hand thing is definitely a thing in India.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Not just India. Applies to many countries, especially ones that eat with their hands instead of utensils.

Johnny
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

johnny lightning wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:21 pm Not just India. Applies to many countries, especially ones that eat with their hands instead of utensils.

Johnny
Middle East, East Africa for example.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic