2-bedroom fully furnished condo for rent (SOLD)

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
ksodana
Tourist
Cambodia

2-bedroom fully furnished condo for rent (SOLD)

Post by ksodana »

Hi All,
I have a Brand New Fully Furnished 2-Bedroom Condominium with Swimming Pools for Rent in Phnom Penh Thmei area. Below if the detail of it and if you find it of interest to you, please kindly let me know.
Thanks.

Price: $600/month

Location: The Garden Residency, Street 1984, Phnom Penh Thmei, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
(5mins to AEON 2 Mall and Makro)

2 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom
1 Living room
1 Kitchen
1 Balcony
2 Swimming pools
Gym
Rooftop Recreation area
Fully Furnished

Contacts: [removed]
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: 2-bedroom fully furnished condo for rent

Post by Queef »

Wow that's one beautiful apartment! I'm really digging that one picture with the fireplace and the partially shaved polar bear... Get the drift?
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Queef wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm Wow that's one beautiful apartment! I'm really digging that one picture with the fireplace and the partially shaved polar bear... Get the drift?
How long did you have to think before you this beautiful and moving piece of prose have posted?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

Sidewalker wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:52 pm
Queef wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm Wow that's one beautiful apartment! I'm really digging that one picture with the fireplace and the partially shaved polar bear... Get the drift?
How long did you have to think before you this beautiful and moving piece of prose have posted?
Shit man. It was instantaneous. For real though, can you add pictures? I'm looking for a place in that area.
ksodana
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by ksodana »

i'm new to this platform and can't really figure how to add the pictures here. But you can find the post with the pictures on the facebook with link below
https://www.facebook.com/CondoUnitforRentinPhnomPenh/
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

$600US? That looks to be only about 40-45 sq metres. Suffering Bangkok shrinkage and price inflation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic