A good analysis of Pres. Trump.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Re: A good analysis of Pres. Trump.

Post by RogueAnt »

Hopefully he can close down Planned Parenthood and rescind the law on third term abortions as it's abhorrent and pretty close to infanticide.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am Hopefully he can close down Planned Parenthood and rescind the law on third term abortions as it's abhorrent and pretty close to infanticide.
Unfortunately no ones willing to care for the abandoned children...
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 am
RogueAnt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 am Hopefully he can close down Planned Parenthood and rescind the law on third term abortions as it's abhorrent and pretty close to infanticide.
!!!! WTF. There are wait lists for adoption. There are no abandoned children, as if that's a good enough reason for infanticide?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:54 am
No, it's about harvesting the tissues from the fetus and possibly the organs.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Ton of kids growing up inadequate foster homes with inadequate care and likewise funding... yeah there're babies that kind souls are willing to take care of but there are also tons of adolescents that no one wants bc they just traumatized or have some kind of issue bc of poor parenting.

Abortion is terrible but then again we live in a "sex" driven culture and responsibility is suspect.

I ask myself if i was taxed x percent to provide for babies/kids that are left to fend for themselves, i can honestly say i would disagree with the tax. It pains me when i see kids begging for money but i seldom give.. crap, its even recommended in the lonely planet.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:09 am Ton of kids growing up inadequate foster homes with inadequate care and likewise funding... yeah there're babies that kind souls are willing to take care of but there are also tons of adolescents that no one wants bc they just traumatized or have some kind of issue bc of poor parenting.

Abortion is terrible but then again we live in a "sex" driven culture and responsibility is suspect.

I ask myself if i was taxed x percent to provide for babies/kids that are left to fend for themselves, i can honestly say i would disagree with the tax. It pains me when i see kids begging for money but i seldom give.. crap, its even recommended in the lonely planet.
I'm not talking about abortion, I'm talking about third trimester abortions. A woman can literally be in labor and decide to abort. America is such a weird place that they have abortion centers in the same buildings as fertility treatment centers.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

RogueAnt wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 am I'm not talking about abortion, I'm talking about third trimester abortions. A woman can literally be in labor and decide to abort. America is such a weird place that they have abortion centers in the same buildings as fertility treatment centers.
Same facility and building = synergies :ROFL:

All joking aside.. i cannot in good conscience require a woman to do one thing or another... If all the ladies decide one direction or the other, im on board. Just dont tax me ...Signing off on this controversial topic..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic