Scrawny Barang on Drugs in Kampot

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Scrawny Barang on Drugs in Kampot

Post by Cam Nivag »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:21 am dont feed the taliban troll
note he scoured the forum for a year old post for bait
duturdy and trump are about the same
Scoured the forum? This forum specifically lists "similar topics" at the end of every thread. And then some posters attack others for clicking on those topics and commenting.

"You commented on old topic! You're a troll! TROLL!"

I don't get it.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:42 am
Scoured the forum? This forum specifically lists "similar topics" at the end of every thread. And then some posters attack others for clicking on those topics and commenting.

I don't get it.
Ex mod. Bit like an ex cop: always on the job.
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by kaputt »

I disagree with one poster here. Lighting up a joint is pissing people off when eating in a restaurant where even smoking of cigarettes is prohibited by law in Cambodia. But this again is a perfect example of how ignorant Barang can be. Sad, really.

For your info of what people getting high are capable of:

topic20963.html

Welcome to the REAL Life World !
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:42 am

I don't get it.
'Strayan, say no more.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I believe the mod was warning me not to engage with what is obviously a troll. I believe the "Taliban" moniker was in jest. I note that Mr. Kaputt has only started to post on the forum recently and has received 9 positive Karma votes, 8 of which are from a member who has never posted and a new somewhat controversial member. Birds of a feather? A pair of sox? Whatever the link between these posters is, no one in their right mind would suggest a bullet in the back of the head is just punishment for having a toke in public.

In today's rather nasty political climate an example becomes a fact. If a Scotsman smoked a joint and had a knife, it is proof positive that joint smokers carry knives and should be avoided. If RT television is watched by pro-Russian nationalists, then all who watch RT television are pro-Russian nationalists.

I can 't help but wonder why one would choose to live amongst people that do not deserve one's company. Perhaps the poster's name is more revealing than intended. No one would engage with a man who chooses to be known as broken, wasted, exhausted, dead, utterly finished, defeated, destroyed, unable to function or totally outmoded or any other synonym for the word kaput(t).
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:30 am
I believe the mod was warning me not to engage with what is obviously a troll.
Frank is not a Mod any more. He has been promoted to Rocker.

(There may be some research required from our Colonial cousins to understand this comment).
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

TOG wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:51 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:30 am
I believe the mod was warning me not to engage with what is obviously a troll.
Frank is not a Mod any more. He has been promoted to Rocker.

(There may be some research required from our Colonial cousins to understand this comment).
Thank you for the suggestion but I do understand Tyke after having watched Last of the Summer Wine, perhaps Yorkshire's greatest contribution to the arts.

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

why one would choose to live amongst people that do not deserve one's company.
precisely why i gave up modding.
life is too short to waste on unproductive activity.
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Post by kaputt »

Sri Lanka's new Anti-Drug Policy now mirrors the Philippines

Some News from Asia for Drug Users and Traffickers. Don't come to Sri Lanka because it will likely hang you if you get caught using or selling drugs. Sri Lanka therefore follows the way for which Philippines President Duterte layed the path. Transiting or visiting Singapore can be equally deadly !

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-as ... two-months

Let's hope Cambodia follows soon !
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Controversial is good thx man. However, I am a pothead, I would ask for some puffs instead.
@kaputt I understand when a none smoker is pissed but a bullet? And not every smoker is a grower or a dealer, cmon dude. Beside that, it's one of the less dangerous drugs.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic