Bar&Restaurant in Tuol Kork for sale (Repriced @ $3,200)

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
OasisBar
Tourist
Japan

Post by OasisBar »

Repriced from $7,000 to $5,000 to now $3,200
Looking for someone to take over my bar and restaurant business. The house rent is $700/month, and you’ll be making a new leasing contract with the owner for your desired duration upon purchase with deposit. The asking price is $3,200. The value of the following equipment, tableware and such exceeds $5,500 so it's a big bargain.

It has 2 refrigerator, 1 freezer, 1 lap top PC, 1 speaker set, 4 TVs, 10 bar chairs, 8 dining tables, 26 chairs, 4 CCTV security cameras, 1 monitor, 1 Wi-Fi router, 1 printer, 1 cash register, 1 microwave, 1 blender, 1 expresso machine, 1 oven, 5 ceiling fans, 4 standing fans, 1 menu stand, 2 black boards, 2 rice cookers, 1 food processor, 1 fryer, many dishes and glasses and tableware.

The house size is approximately 4.5m x 30m and the house has 2 stories. The upstairs have 2 bed rooms, 1 bathroom, and a large open area. Outside has a parking space for 1 car. 1 minute’s walk to Tuol Kork market. Address: #42 St.614 Beoung Kok2, Tuol Kork.
Map: https://www.google.com.kh/maps/place/OA ... 94!9m1!1b1

More photos are available at the link below.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO ... BkWXBSTUZ3

If interested, please email to [email protected] or call 010905772
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Bar&Restaurant in Tuol Kork for sale (Repriced @ $3,200)

Post by Barang chgout »

I'll bid 50 mern!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Shit, I was going to buy one of those new Honda PCX's....why not just buy a bar, lol?

Actually, lets do a CEO whip-around and pick this place up. We could have our very own clubhouse. :stir:
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Will chip in 1% for a laugh.

"Hey can I speak with the manager"

"Yes we are all the manager"
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Pay $3200 to take over your business and lose how much per month or get what hourly rate if it actually makes money?
aussieguy100
Expatriate

Post by aussieguy100 »

To be fair, I’ve done a rough calculation based on the stated inventory and the photos, and I reckon you could indeed get about $3,000-$4,000 selling all the equipment and fittings. And it would cost you substantially more to buy all this stuff new if you were setting up a bar restaurant from scratch.
As far as business viability goes, as usual I think it depends on the actual location of the premises and how much business acumen the new buyer would bring to the table.
First thing I would do is paint the whole place in pleasing colours. There seem to be endless drab grey walls everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Bluesman
Tourist
Finland

Post by Bluesman »

You reduced the asking price twice so can you reduce monthly rent ?
I am looking for bar with max rent 500 USD /month
& with long term contract.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic