For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Re: For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by The Last Word »

He is a mate of mine. He is a licensed plumber from Melbourne Australia and yes he is Khmer now living here and started his own plumbing company here and already has a few projects lined up.

he was shocked to see the Cambodian work done here. i just said to him welcome to The Penh lol
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by willyhilly »

When we were building the school it had numerous bathrooms with about 50 or 60 toilets. The Aussie plumber from Sihanoukville changed a lot of the details that the Thai architects had got wrong. Unfortunately they fucked up and installed the septic tank too low and had to install a pump for the overflow. The idiots did not have a dumpy level but used a straight edge and a spirit level.
This new bloke should get shitloads of work from barangs.
Sherman's mate
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Sherman's mate »

No matter how good the job he does inside is, he still has to tie in to a shithouse system. :facepalm:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Oh.
I was under the impression that it was a smartass cover for "leaking pipes fixing"' from a creative pimp.

My mistake.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic