For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Re: For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by The Last Word » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:42 am

He is a mate of mine. He is a licensed plumber from Melbourne Australia and yes he is Khmer now living here and started his own plumbing company here and already has a few projects lined up.

he was shocked to see the Cambodian work done here. i just said to him welcome to The Penh lol
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: For a Professional, Call 'Brown Plumber from Down Under' in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by willyhilly » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:12 am

When we were building the school it had numerous bathrooms with about 50 or 60 toilets. The Aussie plumber from Sihanoukville changed a lot of the details that the Thai architects had got wrong. Unfortunately they fucked up and installed the septic tank too low and had to install a pump for the overflow. The idiots did not have a dumpy level but used a straight edge and a spirit level.
This new bloke should get shitloads of work from barangs.
Sherman's mate
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Sherman's mate » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:08 pm

No matter how good the job he does inside is, he still has to tie in to a shithouse system. :facepalm:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Oh.
I was under the impression that it was a smartass cover for "leaking pipes fixing"' from a creative pimp.

My mistake.
Nevermind, i'm not here anyway.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic