Migrant Boat Sinks off the Coast of Egypt Heading to Italy

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Migrant Boat Sinks off the Coast of Egypt Heading to Ita

Post by The Add Jay »

taranis wrote:I do recall a headline "The Shame of Europe" about ships sinking with people heading for Europe, I am unsure why it is our shame when people drown heading for Europe at their own decision.

It is about time Europeans grabbed their balls and stopped being so easy to walk over, Europe should tighten up and not be so attractive for people to head to, Europe has its own problems and countries like Greece cannot afford these refugees and economic migrants, they have become a burden on Europe. When will it all end? when Europe has become a Muslim continent? Or when Europe has become a continent of refugees?

I'm excitited to see what Sweden will look like in the next 20 years.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sailorman wrote:Americans wish they had the Med between them and Mexico.
We do. We call it the "Caribbean."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
taranis
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by taranis »

404 Not Known
Last edited by taranis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
God Forgives. I don't!
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

taranis wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:
taranis wrote:I do recall a headline "The Shame of Europe" about ships sinking with people heading for Europe, I am unsure why it is our shame when people drown heading for Europe at their own decision.

It is about time Europeans grabbed their balls and stopped being so easy to walk over, Europe should tighten up and not be so attractive for people to head to, Europe has its own problems and countries like Greece cannot afford these refugees and economic migrants, they have become a burden on Europe. When will it all end? when Europe has become a Muslim continent? Or when Europe has become a continent of refugees?

I'm excitited to see what Sweden will look like in the next 20 years.
Its a shame Sweden is selling itself short, it should know better, it will have so many social problems with the immigration it has let happen. I wish the Swedes would wake up and see what is happening to their beloved country.
The immigrants have already rioted there.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22656657
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Milford: Americans would pick their own fruit and cut their own lawns if the government and big agro business's like Con-Agra didn't want cheap labor that they could throw out of the country at any time, didn't have to pay minimum wage to and provide health benefits.

America needs to do like Singapore and provide two year work visas that can only be obtained in the home country of the person applying. After two years, go back and apply again. We need to bring back all our troop from protecting every piss-pot country on earth (or charge them for the protection) and use them to close the southern border, then deport without trial all illegals found in America and change the Constitution so that illegals couldn't just pop out an "anchor baby" to stay in America and collect welfare/money/housing paid for my Americans.

One saving grace is that the Mexicans and people from Central America invading American soil aren't a bunch of Islamic jerks that want to change the country that saved them into an Islamic paradise.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Peace and love in Sweden. But that guy was asking for it showing that video.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Sailorman, your right but I think they prefer to put them in jail indefinitely and pay $0.05 per hr to run kitchens and maintenance.

Such a just system as you know.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, your also right. Jails/prisons in AmeriKa are a corporate cash cow. America the land of the not so free has more people (men) in jails per capita than any other country on earth. (2,200,000+) The reason? My government is run by attorneys and the bar associations(I know I've said it a bunch in the past so save the posts), as are the corporations. They pass laws for longer sentencing and more laws to throw citizens in jail and the money/power n' control just keep rolling on. They like the illegals because they can manipulate them.

We as non-muslims are in a losing fight as they are breeding faster than Christians. You Christians out there are just not scr*wing enough, get with the program! I read a report that Europe will be an Islamic republic by 2033 as the muslims that were let unto the countries are outbreeding the original citizens of those countries. (England, France, Germany, Italy, etc)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

last night's news had a little record breaker in it.
in usa for the first time, white children nationally are a minority.
it is an old story guys, Rome redux.

discuss LOL!
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, your also right. Jails/prisons in AmeriKa are a corporate cash cow.
It costs the authorities to jail people. From policing costs, court costs, to prison costs, to parole and probation etc. I'm pretty sure the authorities would prefer everyone to be law abiding and work and pay taxes. If not, they would jail more people for longer!
Anyway. Migrants. I bet if they knew how shit their life in some of the euro countries would be, they wouldn't bother coming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic