Need appartment 150$ max , no deposit

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Cambodianumberone
Tourist
Cambodia

Need appartment 150$ max , no deposit

Post by Cambodianumberone »

Hi ,

I would like to rent a appartment , between BKK1 an Russian Market and around . For one month , and maybe 2 .
I am clean and responsible , i can not do deposit , i would like a place 100$/month + electricity or 150$/month all include .
Please pm me .
Thank you very much
Stinkman
Expatriate

Re: Need appartment 150$ max , no deposit

Post by Stinkman »

You may need a time machine.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

If you’re down to your last $200 and smuggling cigarettes through the mail to make ends meet, you might want to consider going back home.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

You can rent just a room, not an apartment, for under $100 per month, plus electricity. Some rooms have a bathroom, some have shared bathrooms. I dont know of any for rent, but if you ask around, you may be able to find one.

Do you need to stay in Phnom Penh? If you go to a smaller town, in many places you can rent a room in a guest house for $150 per month.

I have friends in a smaller town renting a room for $35 per month plus electricity.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

explorer wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 am You can rent just a room, not an apartment, for under $100 per month, plus electricity. Some rooms have a bathroom, some have shared bathrooms. I dont know of any for rent, but if you ask around, you may be able to find one.

Do you need to stay in Phnom Penh? If you go to a smaller town, in many places you can rent a room in a guest house for $150 per month.

I have friends in a smaller town renting a room for $35 per month plus electricity.
I believe the op needs the anonymity of the big city with many barang and more than one post office. His cigarette by mail business is what is going to finance the apartment in question.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

explorer wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 am
Westerners or Khmers?
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm
explorer wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:49 am
Westerners or Khmers?
Cambodians.

It is not in Phnom Penh.

The rooms would be quite OK for foreigners to rent, if they are happy with just one room and a bathroom.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic