FYI; Dont vape in Phuket

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: FYI; Dont vape in Phuket

Post by hanno »

fax wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:50 am
JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 am I think that's just a misconception. Nobody gives a shite enough about vaping to talk about it, usually it's smokers that are asking questions as they want to make the jump.
There's nothing vape people like to talk about more than their vape.

They

Show their vape
Brag about the weight of their vape
Tell you names of mods and vapes you've never heard because you don't vape
Talk about how their "juice" is so potent and better than anybody else's potent juices
Complain that nobody talks about vape as much as they should

Some wear their vape around their necks just so you can tell from afar that they vape and if they get lost they can blow on it really hard. During an emergency when a vape bro really needs it he can use his vape to summon vape bros for a vape refill ritual.
Don't do any of the above; why would I?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

here they can chat amongst themselves
http://www.thevapingforum.com/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: FYI; Dont vap in Phuket

Post by pczz »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:46 pm ???
vaping is illegal.
Medical marijuana has been been approved to be legalized... but it wont be available to tourists...
It is also illegal in Cambodia. Dont do it near me.....You want smog go to chiang mai or keep it in your room
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

I do confirm as a resident here vaping is illegal in Thailand

JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 am I think that's just a misconception. Nobody gives a shite enough about vaping to talk about it, usually it's smokers that are asking questions as they want to make the jump.

They

Show their vape
Talk about how their "juice" is so potent and better than anybody else's potent juices

Some wear their vape around their necks just so you can tell from afar that they vape and if they get lost they can blow on it really hard. During an emergency when a vape bro really needs it he can use his vape to summon vape bros for a vape refill ritual.
I guess where I'm from might be a factor, people generally couldn't give a toss.. but saying that I've never encountered it in the wild, perhaps I've just been lucky.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

They

Show their vape

I quit smoking 3 years ago, switched to vaping. Never looked back.
Hardly ever talk about it, why? You wanna smoke, you smoke. I don't give a shit.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Says the fella who just revived a 3 1/2 year old thread… :stir:

Just kidding…a bit.

A fella I worked with made all sorts of flamboyant gestures when he vaped.
I wasn’t entirely sure if he knew that I knew that he vaped; the previous discussion had ended with me saying I don’t really care, so long as I can still see out the windows.
Maybe it was the chemicals that caused the exaggerated arm movements.

Another chap (our boss) told me he wanted to start vaping. We had normal conversations, anyway. And so he did.
A few months later, I caught him back on the cigarettes. I asked what happened. Apparently he’d seen the first fella flouncing about dramatically, and didn’t want to be associated.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 am
I think that's just a misconception. Nobody gives a shite enough about vaping to talk about it, usually it's smokers that are asking questions as they want to make the jump.

Oh Puhleesze !!

Y'all have 'Extreme cloud' contests and there is a Vaping Olympics .... Hahaha .... Only your man buns are more obnoxious :-)
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 pm
I think that's just a misconception. Nobody gives a shite enough about vaping to talk about it, usually it's smokers that are asking questions as they want to make the jump.

Oh Puhleesze !!

Y'all have 'Extreme cloud' contests and there is a Vaping Olympics .... Hahaha .... Only your man buns are more obnoxious :-)
Sure, and they discuss all kinds of modding, wiring, shit until the 12th

But there's also us.
Who are just glad to have found a way to get rid of the nitrosamines, 7% of CO in the bloodstream all day long, aldehydes, so on.

Actually i don't use nicotine anymore, doesn't mean i'm not addicted.

Recommend Gabor Mathe's book: In the realm of hungry ghosts.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 pm

Oh Puhleesze !!

I might actually get a manbun soon, need more hair back there... that or a hat (Feeling a bit Dr Suess with this sentence). :hattip:
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic