Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Cam Nivag »

nouseforaname wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 pm So far, no good advice just irrelevant questions. Vietnamese and Cambodian, she is relentless you have no idea, she is very well connected. I am not sure what she wants from me b/c she knows I have no money. Just a simple guy who is low key.
My questions are not irrelevant. If you told us what type of business she’s in (laundry?) we could help you figure out how to get leverage over her to knock it off.

Also you keep avoiding the question of whether this is the same lady you changed the locks on back in November. Or did you have a different stalker then.

Why did you change the locks and if the same woman, why continue dating her for 2-3 months after changing the locks?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Freaky. You must be a weak beta, she has no fear.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:42 pm
What's the nature of her successful businesses?
I hope for his sake she's not the proprietor of a certain cake shop.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nouseforaname
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nouseforaname »

The reason I am being Cagey is b/c who puts all of their personal business out there. If I told you what business it is, I am sure someone will know who she is. Sorry but I still have integrity and even if she did the worse to me, I will not publicly embarrass them. The business is irrelevant, how can this be dealt with? tit for tat? She comes to my job and now I go to hers?

Why did you change the locks and if the same woman, why continue dating her for 2-3 months after changing the locks? I started to write a dossier about our relationship and decided not to post it. You all are right, my problem. I just thought I could get some non-judgmental objective help. So maybe you willread about it. Enjoy
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

"It was at this point that the Op realised in horror that gm had taken interest in the case.."

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Do Cambodian police even know what stalking means? Thinking about the guy who hung up when you called. Do you think he knew what you were talking about? Was it one of many calls you had made to him about the same thing? How many? Have you tried pulling her hair and calling her ugly?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

nouseforaname wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 pm
The police are useless here. Even when you are a victim, there is someone that you need to bribe to take the police report or take action.
You're not the victim of anything in Cambodia. The USA didn't even pass stalking laws until the 1990s. I doubt her going to your home and standing outside it is a crime in Cambodia. People are raped and murdered in Cambodia and the police don't have the resources to catch most of the perps, they're got going to devote any time to your minor complaint of non-criminal activity unless you pay them. Have you tried going to police station with a Khmer speaker and some cash and lodging a complaint?
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I feel your pain it's bloody scary imagining what these girls may do, and you being here with no support from authorities
I'd go off grid move o/s or somewhere for a couple months but you have a job so that's maybe not an option
Plan B get a mate or new girl to move in with you for support
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Kuroneko wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:43 pm For a start, change your outside lock. :?
And why is she stalking you ? Tell her you will go see her parents.
He probably hasn't offered sufficient severance pay :D
My 2c for the OP.
The OP has something that she wants. It could be money, or it could be as simple as him posting on FB saying he's so sad that she has left him because he is not good enough for her. Yes, I know thats crazy, but I'd say that what her FB friends and her family think about you splitting up with her is more important to her than the facts. If I understand the facts, you dumped her and she's hurt.
So grovel. Once you've announced officially on FB that you are splitting up because it's all about you,(the useless male) and not about her, (the beautiful goddess) then she might get over it. Face saved and time to move on.

Or you could consider declaring that you want to become a monk, that would be the nuclear option. Or move to Kampong Speu or somewhere that she would hate.
Good luck with all that. 8-)
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

atst wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:54 pm I feel your pain it's bloody scary imagining what these girls may do, and you being here with no support from authorities
I'd go off grid move o/s or somewhere for a couple months but you have a job so that's maybe not an option
Plan B get a mate or new girl to move in with you for support
Could perhaps hire security for a while. Or move to another town entirely.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic