Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by Kuroneko »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:43 pm For a start, change your outside lock. :?
And why is she stalking you ? Tell her you will go see her parents.
He probably hasn't offered sufficient severance pay :D
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

There is the 3 day rule of thumb BFing out of the bars before they get clingy but 1 week and she's stalking? Dude you must be a prized catch or else you made a super impression on her..

Presumably, you've had the expectation management chat with her and told her its over and there is zero chance of getting back with her again...hence she should move on.
Last edited by Clutch Cargo on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluelabel
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bluelabel »

Sounds all so methy.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

reminds me of a girl a poster accidentally got himself involved with a few years ago
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
nouseforaname
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nouseforaname »

So far, no good advice just irrelevant questions. Vietnamese and Cambodian, she is relentless you have no idea, she is very well connected. I am not sure what she wants from me b/c she knows I have no money. Just a simple guy who is low key.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Low key with a slow key change.

What place does she manage? Try making a big scene there and see how she likes it.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

nouseforaname wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 pm So far, no good advice just irrelevant questions. Vietnamese and Cambodian, she is relentless you have no idea, she is very well connected. I am not sure what she wants from me b/c she knows I have no money. Just a simple guy who is low key.
so what does she say to you when she is waiting outside your place or turning up at your school?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

nouseforaname wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 pm So far, no good advice just irrelevant questions. Vietnamese and Cambodian, she is relentless you have no idea, she is very well connected. I am not sure what she wants from me b/c she knows I have no money. Just a simple guy who is low key.
No good advice because you're being cagey with the facts.

No one believes that you're just some "low key", "simple guy", with "no money"

and this girl with a "ton of money" and who is "very well connected" "managing businesses" is obsessed with you to the point of making a spectacle of herself in front of your workplace.

Either give us the gory details or best of luck to you and go handle it yourself.
The Suk Straggler
BANNED

Post by The Suk Straggler »

I was going to say that exactly. If she were well connected and had a ton of money ... she would not have been working in a bar and then going to bars, dating English teachers and stalking them when broken up with.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

She has ton of money and is well connected, you're low key ... Well protect your balls well, she gonna hire some chopbloke to chop them really soon ... :dragonchase:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic