Bigfoot on the beach

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Bigfoot on the beach

Post by RickyBobby »

hanno wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:23 pm Agreed. I am a size 12 and finding shoes in SE Asia is a challenge. I get pretty much all my shoes via Internet these days. I did find slippers in Hoi An but then the place is famous for tailor-made clothes and shoes.
I had shoes made in Hoi An, but not really happy with the quality. Have you found any place that does satisfactory work?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

RickyBobby wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:53 am
hanno wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:23 pm Agreed. I am a size 12 and finding shoes in SE Asia is a challenge. I get pretty much all my shoes via Internet these days. I did find slippers in Hoi An but then the place is famous for tailor-made clothes and shoes.
I had shoes made in Hoi An, but not really happy with the quality. Have you found any place that does satisfactory work?
Yes, I did. Let me ask our GM there who took me to the place.
rasputin
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by rasputin »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
rasputin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm Some of y'all got foot fetishes.
True story:
I saw a big German dude on Sunset Beach in Koh Rong Sanloem put a condom on his injured big toe to keep the sand off.

Is aeon mall 2 the one north of town called Sen Sok City? That's what Google Maps shows.
Yep that’s the one, now can we have the foot picture?
You asked for itImage

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic