Free Masonry Survivor Testimony.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Free Masonry Survivor Testimony.

Post by RickyBobby »

Thoughts?

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Free Masonry Survivor Testimony.

Post by Spigzy »

Too bloody long was my first thought.

Child abuse in an organisation run with a hierarchy of men isn't all that surprising - replace Freemasons with Catholics, Protestants, Muslim, Buddhist, bla bla, same story. I don't think it is a reflection on those religions in general or even Freemasonry in this instance, just a combination of a bunch of sick & twisted sods who believe, when combined, they have influence & power beyond the law & will never be caught.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I have been a Freemason for roughly 30 years. I have never seen other Freemason's dress in Nazi uniforms although with 6 million Masons worldwide it is certainly possible.

The fact that it is her father and his uncle that abused her seems to be secondary to her as if the familial tie was not the primary link.

The Shriner's organization ( you must be a Mason to become a Shriner) raises over 3 million USD a day for their 22 hospitals that provide free medical aid to children. The Shriner's Hospital Charity is rated 95.61% by Charity Navigator. Total Assets of the charity exceed 5 billion USD. I can not comment on the ladies experience from seeing a 15-minute video clip but I do not believe that her claim is in any way representative of Freemasonary
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am I have been a Freemason for roughly 30 years.

My brother's godfather is the grandest of grand poohbahs in his part of the world - while I can mention that in public, he is most unlikely to.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

StroppyChops wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:02 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am I have been a Freemason for roughly 30 years.

My brother's godfather is the grandest of grand poohbahs in his part of the world - while I can mention that in public, he is most unlikely to.
In Europe Freemason's tend to be elite and wealthy, in the UK it is very secretive, in America and Canada it is much less so. 1/3 of the US Presidents were Freemasons, the last one was Gerald Ford. In the UK lodges often have members that belong to a single profession, unheard of in America. I can understand people's concern about a lodge full of policemen or accountants. Italy had problems when there was a lodge of politicians that were devious. Freemasonry is banned in most Arab states, was banned in the eastern bloc and 80,000 to 100,000 were killed by the Nazis for their membership.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

i worked for a british company & there was the occasional rumor that a mason lodge existed amongst the brit employees & most of the mid to upper level management positions were held by them.

it seemed plausible as some promotions that took place were for recent arrivals that seemed to be instantly very friendly with management whereas others that had been hanging in for a promotion much longer were overlooked
thru shit to more shit
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I cant form an opinion. If the story is true, it is some twisted shit. If it is not true, I cannot imagine how someone could weave such a thing and believe it. There have been a lot of things in history that have prevailed, only because the truth was so impossible to perceive. Take the KR for example. People couldn't comprehend or imagine how something like that is even possible.

I don't want to get all Alex Jones in my life, but this kind of thing is disturbing. I cannot resolve it in my mind. So it gets pushed aside.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:58 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:02 pm

In Europe Freemason's tend to be elite and wealthy, in the UK it is very secretive, in America and Canada it is much less so. 1/3 of the US Presidents were Freemasons, the last one was Gerald Ford. In the UK lodges often have members that belong to a single profession, unheard of in America. I can understand people's concern about a lodge full of policemen or accountants. Italy had problems when there was a lodge of politicians that were devious. Freemasonry is banned in most Arab states, was banned in the eastern bloc and 80,000 to 100,000 were killed by the Nazis for their membership.
You can add Jacques de Molay (& chums) to that list, the last Grand Master of the Knight's Templar; most likely the face of the Turin Shroud, and the origin of Friday 13th (1307) when he, and masons across Europe, were arrested, tried & executed. Burned at the stake in Paris for the sin of lending King Philip IV of France a heck of lot of money to sustain his wars. Medieval Europe, what a shit fight!
:assasin:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
baloney999
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by baloney999 »

This story seems just too laced with cliche to be true. If it is a footnote story to a headline of "child cages found in Freemason's lodge and evidence of torture/murder/cannibalism", then you could take it at face value. As it is, it seems more like a sick work of fiction that is most likely born of urban legend than any semblance of truth. Either that or this woman genuinely believes it and needs some serious help.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

utter nonsense and anyone who believes it needs a course in logic and critical thinking.
that woman's "repressed memories" are the product of a deranged mind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic