Trade: Electric Guitar for Vietnam plated moto, $400-500

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Trade: Electric Guitar for Vietnam plated moto, $400-500

Post by JerryCan »

:)

I have a dual humbucker black electric guitar bought new (spent $400 on guitar and $220 in upgraded pickups, have receipt from Madison Music Centre). Almost never played, in excellent condition. Comes with a gig bag too. I want to say it's an XM Pro but I can't remember, but it plays very nicely and sounds great.

Going on a roadtrip through Vietnam so I'm willing to trade for a Vietnam plated moto, MUST HAVE DOCUMENTS.

1st preference, SYM Atila 125
2nd preference Honda Wave 100 or 110
3rd preference, Honda Dream II

I'll only consider a Win if it's one of the new models and in near perfect shape.

Looking for $400 equivalent, so please be reasonable with offers. PM or post on thread to make offer.

Cheers,
JC

Looks like this but has a trem and string locks on the headstock.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trade: Electric Guitar for Vietnam plated moto, $400-500

Post by JerryCan »

Want to add that I'm looking for an original engine bike. Doesn't have to be pretty at all, but must run decently well.

I'll only consider a copy engine or knockoff bike if it's in very good condition (as in almost new) since they're only $550-650 to begin with and no one wants to buy them used.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trade: Electric Guitar for Vietnam plated moto, $400-500

Post by JerryCan »

Guitar only for sale now, moto situation taken care of.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic