Search land to buy on Koh Rong

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
AnCo
Tourist
Germany

Search land to buy on Koh Rong

Post by AnCo »

Hallo!
We are looking for land to buy (or rent) on Koh Rong Island. The plot of land should be on Sok San/Long Beach right at the beach or in the village of Sok San.
We already contacted an real estate agent who takes care of Koh Rong, but at the moment he did not have the right property for us in his selection.

So we wanted to give a chance to this forum.

Does somebody know...
... a property at Sok San Beach/Koh Rong which is for sale?
... anybody who has land to offer?

Best regards and thank you!
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Search land to buy on Koh Rong

Post by Anchor Moy »

Have you tried the Koh Rong FB page ? Somebody there might be able to help you.
AnCo
Tourist
Germany

Post by AnCo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm Have you tried the Koh Rong FB page ? Somebody there might be able to help you.

Yes, I will also use. I just thought in a forum I reach several people who can help or know someone.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

AnCo
Tourist
Germany

Post by AnCo »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:45 pm Have you seen this? housing-for-rent-sale/land-for-sale-koh ... 25305.html
Yes 😊👌 but thanks for the link
Lonestar
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lonestar »

I think that buying land on Koh Rong is a terrific idea. The island will certainly be heavily developed in the next decade. As I understand it, it can still be a bit risky to buy soft title land...especially if you are not there to look after it. They will soon have hard titles for all of the island and it should be perfectly safe to buy then. One thing is for sure...it is not going to be cheaper in the future.
AnCo
Tourist
Germany

Post by AnCo »

Lonestar wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:04 pm I think that buying land on Koh Rong is a terrific idea. The island will certainly be heavily developed in the next decade. As I understand it, it can still be a bit risky to buy soft title land...especially if you are not there to look after it. They will soon have hard titles for all of the island and it should be perfectly safe to buy then. One thing is for sure...it is not going to be cheaper in the future.
Yes, we think the same with the development in the near future.

Why do you think it‘s risky with soft title? It‘s like renting, right? But we want to buy with hard title anyway, if possible. The hard titles come from the owners or the city council/government?

Is all the land (on an island like Koh Rong) already private property which you have to buy from the owner (with or without real estate agent) or are there also plots/propertys which belong to the city council?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic