Honda Dio 50cc, 17,000 km, $500

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Honda Dio 50cc, 17,000 km, $500

Post by JerryCan »

:D

This exact colour, model (AF62), and condition. Only difference is the front wheel on mine is black. Can text or send via viber the actual pics, but the scooter is in very nice shape. Photo is an accurate representation of my personal scooter.

50cc Honda Dio, only 17,000 actual km (have original oil change stickers from Japan), first owner in Cambodia, excellent condition, runs very very smooth. Paint original and still in good condition.

New tyres, new roller weights, only used synthetic oil and premium fuel from Total, engine is very quiet and smooth. Tops out at 58 kph on the GPS (pretty good for a 50).

Comes with spare wheel, spare drive belt, spare drive weights and a full face helmet if you want (only used once).

Message me or post in the thread and I'll keep an eye out.

JC

P.S. Will also consider taking a full or partial trade for a Vietnam plated bike, auto (like SYM Attila) or semi auto (like Honda Wave) preferred.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Honda Dio 50cc, 17,000 km, $500

Post by JerryCan »

Trade no longer needed, already found a Viet bike.

Forgot to add that the engine, suspension bits and brakes are the same as the Honda Today, so it's very easy to repair in Cambodia. The only thing unique is the body, and even then I found a few sellers with body parts for this bike so repairs are a non issue.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

Sale pending...
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

...and sold!