Woman upset when man takes his pants off mid flight and wants to play the ukulele

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Woman upset when man takes his pants off mid flight and wants to play the ukulele

Post by Clutch Cargo »

An Air France passenger says a flight attendant offered to move her seat and 'just shrugged' when a man took off his pants mid-air

• On February 18, an Air Francepassenger named Lizzie Thompson took to Twitter after she said that a man on her flight from Paris, France, to Los Angeles, California, removed his pants and socks while mid-air.
  • In a tweet, Thompson said that a flight attendant offered to move her seat after she alerted him of the pants-less passenger.
  • When Thompson suggested that the employee ask the man to put his pants back on, she said the flight attendant “just shrugged.”
  • Thompson also claimed that the man asked another rider to play ukulele music with him, and later took four mini bottles of wine from a food cart before falling asleep.
An Air France passenger took to Twitter on Monday after she says a man on her flight from Paris, France, to Los Angeles, California, removed his pants and socks while in mid-air. According to tweets from passenger Lizzie Thompson, the man allegedly removed his pants in a bathroom before takeoff, and later removed his shoes and socks. Thompson claimed that the passenger – who she said was sitting in the seat across from her – spent the remainder of the flight in his boxers.

Thompson shared photos of the alleged incident on Twitter.

He has also removed his socks

After removing some of his clothes, the man attempted to play music with another passenger who was carrying a ukulele onboard, according to Thompson.

According to her tweets, Thompson eventually alerted a flight attendant about the pants-less man, and the employee offered to move her seat.

Thompson said that she didn’t want to lose the bulkhead legroom she had, and therefore asked the attendant if he could ask the man to put his pants back on. According to Thompson, the flight attendant “just shrugged.”

Two hours into the flight, Thompson claims the man stood up, picked up four mini bottles of wine, and then fell asleep. Four hours later, she said he put on a puffy coat, but still chose to sit in his boxers.

To wrap up her Twitter thread, Thompson answered a few of the most commonly asked questions she received about her alleged experience and confirmed he didn’t play the ukulele.

To answer a few q’s I’ve seen:
1. He took pants off in the plane bathroom pre-takeoff. He put them back on pre-landing in aisle right next to me.
2. He was neither American nor French
3. No ukulele was played, sadly

Representatives for Lizzie Thompson and Air France did not immediately reply to INSIDER’s requests for comment.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/air- ... nts-2019-2
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Woman upset when man takes his pants off mid flight and wants to play the ukulele

Post by General Mackevili »

I would have been more upset by the ukulele .
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Woman upset when man takes his pants off mid flight and wants to play the ukulele

Post by Artisan »

Wait. What? Seriously? No ukulele?
pebbles&nightsky
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

That passes for underwear? It’s only a lot shorter than the shorts and shirt I normally wear on the long flight to the KOW.

Usually I take off my shoes and socks after take off, then slip on the provided slippers.

Throw the airplane blanket over me, put on my head phones, hit the noise cancel button and drift off for the next 16 hrs or so, then 3-4 more hours after that.

The ukulele playing would be annoying. But then I get annoyed listening to screaming kids and crying babies for hours on end.

Unfortunately, noise cancelling doesn’t block it all.

Singapore Airlines was especially blessed to have crying babies and screaming kids. Less so on EVA Air.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

And yet on Vietair there would be no problem
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

They're getting desperate for news when a man wearing shorts in a plane becomes news.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

...when a man took off his pants mid-air
Phew! For a moment there I thought they meant British pants.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

This Lizzie Thompson is a nosey body and had nothing better to do than fire up a Twitter storm. :director:

Talk about a storm in a tea cup! :roll: It's not like he got down to his jocks..

I wonder how she would've reacted if he'd gone like this
Spoiler:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic