1 Bedroom Near Olympic Stadium

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: 1 Bedroom Near Olympic Stadium

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pczz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:47 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:43 pm looks like a decent apartment for the price to be fair, only downside is the stairs
And the price. It never ceses to amaze me that I can rent an apartment on the mediterranen for almost the same price as one in Phnom Penh, and Phnom Penh hasn't got a beach!
ExPenhMan wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm Looks like a pretty good apartment to me. $350US is 11,000 baht/8 million VND.

So is third floor an E2 in French-speak? With E0 being the ground floor or the first floor in NorthAm.
yeah tbh, for 11,000 baht you can get a similar condo in Pattaya but will have a pool and possibly a gym too (and a lift haha) if youre willing to commit to a 6-12month lease
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

I travel in Thailand and Cambodia frequently. It seems to me you can get better value in Bangkok than Phnom Penh. This apartment seems nice but even in Bangkok you can get superior value. You might have to live out a bit, like On Nut, but well connected via BTS. I expect it's mainly due to a much larger supply in Bangkok.
MrSam
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrSam »

Is this apartment still available?

if so, i land in PP on the 6th of March, if its still available by then i would be very interested in having a viewing.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Tombain51 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:47 pm I travel in Thailand and Cambodia frequently. It seems to me you can get better value in Bangkok than Phnom Penh. This apartment seems nice but even in Bangkok you can get superior value. You might have to live out a bit, like On Nut, but well connected via BTS. I expect it's mainly due to a much larger supply in Bangkok.
I believe that's true, the pricing difference between the two capitals has often been discussed and accommodation in Bangkok has always been reported as much better value, and of course the infrastructure is far better. However the cost in time and money of commuting between BKK and PNH would outweigh any benefits. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic