International Scam Gang, Nigerian, Pakistani, Cambodian, Arrested by Cyber-Cops

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: International Scam Gang, Nigerian, Pakistani, Cambodian, Arrested by Cyber-Cops

Post by yong »

Geeze for a moment thought my heroes are real

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: International Scam Gang, Nigerian, Pakistani, Cambodian, Arrested by Cyber-Cops

Post by Clutch Cargo »

DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 pm This scam still exist? About 20 years ago we got a letter in our physical mailbox, from Nigerians with almost the same content.
Yes, something about a Nigerian prince who's father is in exile rather than the old rich sick person story here.. :facepalm:
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:04 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 pm This scam still exist? About 20 years ago we got a letter in our physical mailbox, from Nigerians with almost the same content.
Yes, something about a Nigerian prince who's father is in exile rather than the old rich sick person story here.. :facepalm:
How do you know what letter I have received? Do you read minds? I got a letter from a allegedly rich man who has died and who’s will was that I get his money. We should send money so they can start the legal process because they have no acccess to the money. :facepalm:
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic