a question about apartments

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: a question about apartments

Post by Jcml19 »

To be honest ... Everything is an arms length away or at least a tuk tuk 1-2 bucks... I'm currently living a few blocks away west of mito hotel and i travelled all the way to sovanna mall. The tuk tuk was like 1.75….. even at night the tuk tuks were pretty decent. Depending on how inebriated u typically get, ull have to plan accordingly. Olympic mall has a bunch for that price so start dialing n good luck... Start off eith emailing them while u get settled
MrSam
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrSam »

Jcml19 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:14 pm To be honest ... Everything is an arms length away or at least a tuk tuk 1-2 bucks... I'm currently living a few blocks away west of mito hotel and i travelled all the way to sovanna mall. The tuk tuk was like 1.75….. even at night the tuk tuks were pretty decent. Depending on how inebriated u typically get, ull have to plan accordingly. Olympic mall has a bunch for that price so start dialing n good luck... Start off eith emailing them while u get settled
i actually stayed at the Mito last time i was across, was a quick and cheap tuk tuk to the area i wanted to go.

What kind of apartments are they? im not expecting the Ritz for my budget but something semi decent would be great! defiantly western style tho, thats one thing i wont budge on.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Khmer 24 and enter your filter = phnom penh and cost less than $300... My query is less than $200 n a bunch of coo hits come up. If yah live near olympic, theres a lucky supermarket affixed to the complex so you'll have groceries .. there are some near royal uni but it may be a tad far west tuk tuk still 2 bucks nevertheless... When yah get into yo hotel start hunting bc im sure the availability will change. Definitiely get it after u arrive so as to no surprises
MrSam
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrSam »

Jcml19 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 pm Khmer 24 and enter your filter = phnom penh and cost less than $300... My query is less than $200 n a bunch of coo hits come up. If yah live near olympic, theres a lucky supermarket affixed to the complex so you'll have groceries .. there are some near royal uni but it may be a tad far west tuk tuk still 2 bucks nevertheless... When yah get into yo hotel start hunting bc im sure the availability will change. Definitiely get it after u arrive so as to no surprises
Yeah that's the site ive been look at. theres a good choice available.
well i land on the 6th of March, so i realise a lot of the stuff im seeing just now may go.. but new stuff will be up, just have to hope i find somewhere decent and in an area close to where i want to be!
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic