Smoking Ban at Thai Airports

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Smoking Ban at Thai Airports

Post by pczz »

Khartoum wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 pm
pczz wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:44 pm I have stopped going to thai beaches since the smoking ban...
Lol, you know the fags have got you bad when they stop you going to the beach, wtf?.
I stopped going to the cinema, down the oub, nightclubs and restaurants when they banned it in the uk. Thats why i am here. Freedom :bow:
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

pczz wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:20 pm
Khartoum wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:16 pm
pczz wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:44 pm I have stopped going to thai beaches since the smoking ban...
Lol, you know the fags have got you bad when they stop you going to the beach, wtf?.
I stopped going to the cinema, down the oub, nightclubs and restaurants when they banned it in the uk. Thats why i am here. Freedom :bow:
The irony. Real freedom is to have no monkeys.
chiltern
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by chiltern »

I remember what it was like growing up in the UK as a kid in the 50's and 60's. At Christmas Mum Pop 2 Grans and Grandad would swap presents of Senior Service cigarettes and me and my brother would get a "smoking kit" which consisted of sweet cigarettes, chocolate cigars and liquorice pipes. After lunch we would sit in our small cottage living room with a blazing fire with the adults constantly puffing away on their fags.

The good old days? Bollocks
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Vape, you can still get away with it pretty much anywhere. Get something small and subtle, not a sub ohm unit.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Bubble T wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:54 pm Vape, you can still get away with it pretty much anywhere. Get something small and subtle, not a sub ohm unit.
vaping is illegal in Thailand
Travellers coming to Thailand should be aware that electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are illegal in the kingdom.

There is even a whole forum about it
https://www.thailandvapers.com/threads/ ... ear.16359/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

It's illegal here too, hence my choice of wording.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic