kINGTEL INTERNET

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
GSPORTS97
Tourist
Cambodia

kINGTEL INTERNET

Post by GSPORTS97 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:36 pm

I have found out that most internet companies in cambodia have less than decent internet, but Kingtel is the worst i have ever seen.
first they offer internet and then tell me if not work right can get part of my year payment back so i agree in writing to this and
found out in less than a week there service is very poor even after 4 trips to try to correct. Then i ask for refund and was told after many
attempts that no refund and that if i want better service pay for business service. I highly suggest that you stay away from this
company. Tim :oops:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: kINGTEL INTERNET

Post by cptrelentless » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Hardly Newsworthy though, is it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic