Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by StroppyChops »

Timmy69 wrote:Shhh...don't wanna go upsetting Mackevili again ;)
Well we wouldn't want that, so welcome complete stranger of whom I know nothing about. Pull up a pew, set awhile.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Timmy69 wrote:Hey guys, Tim LaRocco--Pulitzer prize winning content writer of Cambodian political shit--here. Finally had a free 5 minutes to register.
Welcome! Great meeting you at the farewell party. And i think the Dragon and I stumbled upon you once again in route to Pontoon one late night, LoL.

Have fun on CEO!
lipservice wrote:Hi folks. Thanks for being here.
I'm a happy traveler who enjoys beach-bumming.
Show me a nice beach with clean sand and ocean, cool bars and restaurants with nice food and cold beer, reasonably priced accommodation with clean mattress and bedding, a good used book shop, a thriving wet market, and i'll probably hang around. :popcorn:
Welcome aboard! You definitely need to check out some of the islands off the coast of Cambodia, if you haven't already. :thumb:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Timmy69 wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:Cool, welcome. Going from memory, you wrote some pieces for 440 at one time, no?
Shhh...don't wanna go upsetting Mackevili again ;)

I don't remember if I met you at Angry Birds for the get together a earlier in the month, I thought I got around to everyone, but in any event thanks for the welcome. :beer3:
We were hiding down the back of Angry Birds. Look forward to meeting you at the next get together.
Using Tapatalk
Space_Lawyer
Tourist

Post by Space_Lawyer »

I recognize your nick from K440 Cambod, decided to ditch them and start your own thing huh?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Space_Lawyer wrote:I recognize your nick from K440 Cambod, decided to ditch them and start your own thing huh?
Yeah man, cuz the Dragon and I make a good team and love running a forum for Cambodia in a different way! ! So far, and so good! :good:

Welcome aboard! ! :assassin:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ralphamsterdam
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by ralphamsterdam »

Hello, I'm no expat but I come to Cambodia once or twice a year for the last six years. I,m 52 old dutch guy living in Amsterdam and planning to come to Cambodia in the future. My favorite places are Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville, I like the nightlife and the beach and hope to find some useful information on this forum. I hope to meet some members in the future. I will be back in December and February. :beer3: Ralph
Carpe diem
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Welkom op het bord, Ralph.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Stoney
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Stoney »

Hi all

I'm new here but have visited the Kingdom a number of times, the last trip being three years ago with my son and his friend.

I'm returning during November with the intention of deciding if it's somewhere I'd like to spend a lot more time in the future (probably 6+ months per year).

I will be staying in PP initially before travelling around a bit; possibly Sihanoukville, Kampot and Kep.

I'm sure it's changed somewhat in the last few years but I hope to get an opportunity to meet a few fellow members for a beer during my trip.

Best regards

Stones
Who ate all the pies.......?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

ralphamsterdam wrote:Hello, I'm no expat but I come to Cambodia once or twice a year for the last six years.
Good stuff!

You don't have to be an expat, the CEO is for anyone interested in Cambodia.

We were going to call it Cambodia Tourists Online, but CTO is a shitty acronym, LoL.

Have fun here!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Stoney wrote:
I'm returning during November with the intention of deciding if it's somewhere I'd like to spend a lot more time in the future (probably 6+ months per year).
Coolio. If you end up hanging around, we'll definitely get the chance to meet up!

Welcome aboard!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic