Monkey Gets Shot After Biting Two Kids at School

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Monkey Gets Shot After Biting Two Kids at School

Post by hanno » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 am

JUDGEDREDD wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am
hanno wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:00 am
JUDGEDREDD wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm
Speaking of monkeys I got this shot at Angkor Wat a few days ago
The monkeys at Angkor Wat are mean motherfu##ers. As people feed them, they have lost all fear of humans.
They were jumping all over some guys car, when he tried to slam down the boot they went nuts and started hissing and showing teeth, we noped the fuck out of there lol
I've been chased a couple of times on my morning runs. I like monkeys, but they become an issue when people feed them. Grew up in Africa where the same would happen with Baboons with the exception that Baboons are considerably larger and a real threat even to a grown man.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Arget wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:32 am
timmydownawell wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:29 am
PIEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:55 am
:stir: Just as the monkeys are returning to 136st a renagade causes mayhem,there is a single male living in the half built building at the bottom off 172st,think its been kicked out off the troop,probably too old and about to challenge the alpha male for leadership. :hattip:
They are wandering as far as 136 now? Yikes.
And 172 Yikes yikes............. soon be at the Palace.
Not sure if that was tongue in cheek, but there have been monkeys around the palace area for years. They used to go down our street taking all the fruit left out for dead people. Strange, but the dead never seemed to eat that much, so there was plenty left to attract the monkeys.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:33 pm

No tongue in cheek as seen one the other side of the friends old building , so two in that area now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic