Your favorite music genre/era?

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13679
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1880
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 pm

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 102
Cambodia

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by DaveG » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 pm

pczz wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm
far too many young people in here. When i was a kid records worked at 78rpm and the needles looked like short nails.
When I was a youngster we listened to this, and lived in cardboard box in middle o road !!!
Image
pczz
Expatriate
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:00 pm
Reputation: 342
Location: phnom penh
Great Britain

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by pczz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:31 pm

DaveG wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:27 pm
pczz wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:09 pm
far too many young people in here. When i was a kid records worked at 78rpm and the needles looked like short nails.
When I was a youngster we listened to this, and lived in cardboard box in middle o road !!!
Image
I am a little too young for the wax cyclinders but my grannie had one!
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 109
United States of America

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by BklynBoy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am

Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Can't believe this faggot likes this


everyone knows spice up your life is the shiznit
assume this was a joke to see if we were paying attention to his song listing..
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
Captain Bonez
Baked
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:44 pm
Reputation: 386
Location: La-Z-Boy
Nigeria

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by Captain Bonez » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 am

Read the fine print
Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13679
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1880
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

BklynBoy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am
Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Can't believe this faggot likes this


everyone knows spice up your life is the shiznit
assume this was a joke to see if we were paying attention to his song listing..
mate, the range in my song listening is so vast i could constantly surprise you :plus1:

some random Artists i like from around the world...

Holland


Korea


Ukraine (recommend watching this video)


Hungary


Germany


Philippines


Puerto Rico


UK


Jamaica


Japan


Denmark



(PS. dont diss the Spice Girls or we will fall out :whip: :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 109
United States of America

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by BklynBoy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am
BklynBoy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:25 am
Captain Bonez wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Can't believe this faggot likes this


everyone knows spice up your life is the shiznit
assume this was a joke to see if we were paying attention to his song listing..
mate, the range in my song listening is so vast i could constantly surprise you :plus1:

some random Artists i like from around the world...

Holland


Korea


Ukraine (recommend watching this video)


Hungary


Germany


Philippines


Puerto Rico


UK


Jamaica


Japan


Denmark



(PS. dont diss the Spice Girls or we will fall out :whip: :plus1:
ok bro...i got you
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Dumbinic
Tourist
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:18 am
Reputation: 13
United States of America

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by Dumbinic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Some more 'foreign' shit:

Fuck knows what they are saying but the vid is awesome and the track is dope as fuck....



More of the same ....




I also used to love dance music Belgian Techno, Detroit, Acid House, UK Hardcore, Jungle, Drum and Bass. From 88 to about 95 when I went to raves every single weekend. But I never listen to any of that shit anymore. Fucking drug music.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13679
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1880
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 pm

Dumbinic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm
Some more 'foreign' shit:

Fuck knows what they are saying but the vid is awesome and the track is dope as fuck....



More of the same ....




I also used to love dance music Belgian Techno, Detroit, Acid House, UK Hardcore, Jungle, Drum and Bass. From 88 to about 95 when I went to raves every single weekend. But I never listen to any of that shit anymore. Fucking drug music.
French rap/hip hop, listened to it numerous times, and want to like it, the odd rapper can make it sound good, but most of the time it sounds like theyre trying to rap after just being punched in the mouth or got something stuck in their throat :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 102
Cambodia

Re: Your favorite music genre/era?

Post by DaveG » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:42 pm




Good morning !!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests