Guy from Pattaya denied a Caesar salad at Oskar Bistro because he was wearing a tank top

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Guy from Pattaya denied a Caesar salad at Oskar Bistro because he was wearing a tank top

Post by Cam Nivag »

Or so he claims.

The Oskar Bistro in Bangkok actually has a "no tank tops" dress code for men.

I guess the Oskar Bistro in Cambodia doesn't have a dress code. Not officially, anyway.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Guy from Pattaya denied a Caesar salad at Oskar Bistro because he was wearing a tank top

Post by pczz »

Congratulations to oskars. I dont think we should have to wear a suit and tie to go our for dinner, but i try to cover up my flabby bits so as not to put people of their food and I sure would not come back from a half day excurison and go out to eat without a shower and a change of clothes. Banning tank tops is quite common in Thailand last time i was there
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Guy from Pattaya denied a Caesar salad at Oskar Bistro because he was wearing a tank top

Post by Clutch Cargo »

TBH I wouldn't eat there. Go around into st5 a bit and you'll see half the kitchen virtually spilling out on the pavement. I've seen them cutting meat and preparing food outside covered in flies..no thanks.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Good Job from Oskar Bistro. Last thing you wanna see there is pattaya trash.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Gav must be more bored than me.

Is it beer time yet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic