I want to clear up some misunderstanding about the Chinese

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: I want to clear up some misunderstanding about the Chinese

Post by davegorman »

Chinese in Cambodia remind me of moderators on forums and FB groups.

The power goes to their head and their personalities change.
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am I certainly must compliment you on your English language ability. Your translation software is remarkable. If I didn t believe that no one on this forum would pretend to be something that they are not, I would think you are a native speaker.
Haha ha ha ha ha ha, maybe I use three translation software to compare the results and choose the one I think is the most reasonable.
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:10 am Chinese in Cambodia remind me of moderators on forums and FB groups.

Desire can never be satisfied.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

KHCHINATD wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 am
davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:10 am Chinese in Cambodia remind me of moderators on forums and FB groups.

Desire can never be satisfied.
Yes like a drug.

Like I said. I’m interested in China and it’s people. Quite fascinating really when you think how many people have been lifted out of poverty in 30 years.

(600 million in 2010!)
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:03 am
KHCHINATD wrote:I speak only for my own views.

Other Chinese may come to the community in the future
We thank you for your presence.

Because CEO is not Chinese, don’t worry, no other Chinese will be coming to the community, now or in the future. China is the Middle Kingdom, the perfection between heaven and earth. Therefore everyone wants to be Chinese.

We only hope that by associating with us that your social credit score will not decrease.
I don't think it's going to happen that you worry about, because I often browse a lot of secret websites and communicate with some Russian hackers. They are really good.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

KHCHINATD wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am I certainly must compliment you on your English language ability. Your translation software is remarkable. If I didn t believe that no one on this forum would pretend to be something that they are not, I would think you are a native speaker.
Haha ha ha ha ha ha, maybe I use three translation software to compare the results and choose the one I think is the most reasonable.
That certainly would take a good understanding of English grammar and syntax, I could use 300 translation softwares to translate into chinese and still not know which one is the most reasonable. Again I salute your abilities, you certainly are not a run of the mill Chinese man.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Spinach dog.
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:15 pm
KHCHINATD wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am
That certainly would take a good understanding of English grammar and syntax, I could use 300 translation softwares to translate into chinese and still not know which one is the most reasonable. Again I salute your abilities, you certainly are not a run of the mill Chinese man.
Will anyone imitate himself to be a Chinese?

Because I feel that Chinese people have always been the object of discrimination.

You know, there are good guys and bad guys in all ethnic areas, but there are too many fucking Chinese.

So it will cause other countries that the Chinese friends generally do not respect other people's problems.
KHCHINATD
Expatriate
China

Post by KHCHINATD »

davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:25 pm Spinach dog.
No, I don't work for an online gambling company.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic