Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by prahocalypse now »

A smoking hot barang chick and her two male accomplices scammed a Kampot minimart owner out of 4 cans of soft drink.

From the Kampot noticeboard:
02/06/18 around 1:20AM

There were a group of 3 people entering my shop to buy one bottle of vodka and 5 cans of Schwepes. While i was looking for a pack of cigarettes, the women were rushing to grab all the drinka and escaped but suddenly i realised something was wrong i told the old man to bring her back to check her bag. Fast forward to the 2:20mn the women came back and pretended that she only took one can of drink as it was actually 5.

Becareful.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Is the tall barang in the middle one of those SS Waffen guys?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Could be.. :popcorn:

Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I see that she smokes, but how can you tell from the video that she's hot?
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Spigzy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 am I see that she smokes, but how can you tell from the video that she's hot?
You have a point. All chicks look hotter on the internet than in real life.

A 7 becomes a 9 with an instagram filter.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Spigzy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 am I see that she smokes, but how can you tell from the video that she's hot?
OP literary licence... :mrgreen:
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Can't even wait to light up smoke then blows smoke into guy serving her inconsiderate pig
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

That minimart owner will have to cheat approximately 80 barangs out of 100 riel in change to make up for his losses.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 am That minimart owner will have to cheat approximately 80 barangs out of 100 riel in change to make up for his losses.
gm triggered! :plus1:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 am
OP literary licence... :mrgreen:
Of course she's hot. She's in a Cambodian fan ventilated minimart getting cold drinks. It must be like 30 degrees in there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic