Locked up abroad- cast from Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Locked up abroad- cast from Cambodia

Post by BklynBoy »

So was watching "locked up abroad" the other day. The episode was about some dancer from LA and she went to Thailand blah blah.. Anyway during the jail scene-- Somehow noticed 2 women from Cambodia that I know!... Assume it was filmed in Cambodia- possibly because Thailand didn't want that filmed there. Bad publicity etc?? any thoughts?

1 of the girls was MC Lisha ( played a prisoner, had a speaking part)- we messaged back and forth and said she got hooked up by her friend. Then the prison guard was Nat -- The girl who does like VIP or bottle service at Pontoon!
Small world.

Found it interesting that Thailand wouldn't allow them to film so they probably did it in Cambodia

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9279426/fu ... cl_sm#cast
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Locked up abroad- cast from Cambodia

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:37 am So was watching "locked up abroad" the other day. The episode was about some dancer from LA and she went to Thailand blah blah.. Anyway during the jail scene-- Somehow noticed 2 women from Cambodia that I know!... Assume it was filmed in Cambodia- possibly because Thailand didn't want that filmed there. Bad publicity etc?? any thoughts?

1 of the girls was MC Lisha ( played a prisoner, had a speaking part)- we messaged back and forth and said she got hooked up by her friend. Then the prison guard was Nat -- The girl who does like VIP or bottle service at Pontoon!
Small world.

Found it interesting that Thailand wouldn't allow them to film so they probably did it in Cambodia

Many posters would know Nat more from being the owner of Rehabb bar
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:40 am
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:37 am So was watching "locked up abroad" the other day. The episode was about some dancer from LA and she went to Thailand blah blah.. Anyway during the jail scene-- Somehow noticed 2 women from Cambodia that I know!... Assume it was filmed in Cambodia- possibly because Thailand didn't want that filmed there. Bad publicity etc?? any thoughts?

Small world.

hahah damn u and your humble brag!!! lol... ... before my time maybe.... how long ago was that??
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:46 am

Small world.

hahah damn u and your humble brag!!! lol... ... before my time maybe.... how long ago was that??
not a brag, just saying most (older) posters would know her from being the former owner of Rehabb than working in Pontoon lol (was probably about 3 years ago now though)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:58 am
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:46 am

Small world.

not a brag, just saying most (older) posters would know her from being the former owner of Rehabb than working in Pontoon lol (was probably about 3 years ago now though)
I know your not like that bro.. just messing..... but thanks for info..obviously didn't realize that. Guess i am late to the party but seems a downgrade to go from owner to working at Pontoon or am i wrong? Either way i guess less stress to just work somewhere as opposed to owning and being responsible for much more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic