Girlfriend in breakfast-revolt; need recommendations

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Girlfriend in breakfast-revolt; need recommendations

Post by Clutch Cargo »

bolueeleh wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:09 pm c'mon guys stop derailing OP's thread, plus u guys please answer to OP request by sticking to the required structure :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :stir:
Yuh, wasn't the topic about recommendations for a revolting GF? :please: :whip:
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Although I see OP asked this same question with a bunch of replies on 5th September , 23 Days before this one. DD you were given 7 options. Did you try any of them before asking again?

topic22817.html
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Kuroneko wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:30 pm The first time I took my girl friend to eat out was at Petite France about 5 years ago. We both had Duck confit. Afterwards she remarked "you like this?" "Yes its my favourite" I replied. "OK tomorrow I make for you" she stated. I was very surprized that she would know how to make Duck confit, as it is a bit involved as it needs to be covered in salt and refrigerated for a day or so and then immersed in duck fat and cooked slowly for 2 or 3 hours. This was her attempt:

both of us cook, a couple of other dishes:

Steak in Pepper Sauce and mash.

Breakfast

Out of topic, I miss "Petite France" :|
Don't forget the water buffalo
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Have you tried BorBor? I couldn't wrap my brain around eating 'soup' for breakfast, because it was not compatible with my morning coffee. I changed. Now, she can go fetch borbor for both of us and find it almost anywhere and she brings it to me; even if she has to then rush off to work. Its very satisfying and affordable and I cant always be eating bacon and eggs.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Amazing how rooted in their routines some expats are. Breakfast has to be coffee, toast, eggs, baked beans. End of.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

hanno wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:35 am Amazing how rooted in their routines some expats are. Breakfast has to be coffee, toast, eggs, baked beans. End of.
baked beans? Wtf, get it off my plate! Never.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic