25 Tonnes of Garlic Destroyed in Sihanoukville

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: 25 Tonnes of Garlic Destroyed in Sihanoukville

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

When French men were still dying in Sihanoukville, any unusual cremation odor would have had to be aniseed.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 am When French men were still dying in Sihanoukville, any unusual cremation odor would have had to be aniseed.
Indeed, when you consider how much garlic the khmers use in their cooking...it's a hell of a lot more than what I've seen in French food.

Image Image
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Joker Poker wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:38 am Why is the country of origin not being named?

Pretty obvious I suppose.
My first thought was VN because we all know those Yuan want to poison the Khmer.

But probably China, I still don't know. But I will say this if the authorities are being vigilant about this kind of thing, I commend them, if it is legit.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

so all those heart attack deaths for the last few years after eating out have finally been tracked down :eek:
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic