German Jens-Uwe Schiebiella, 58, Found Dead in Kampot Apartment

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

German Jens-Uwe Schiebiella, 58, Found Dead in Kampot Apartment

Post by prahocalypse now »

It was reported on the Kampot noticeboard.
barang: If you know him leave a message..Found dead in apartment ..young man 58
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: German Jens-Uwe Schiebiella, 58, Found Dead in Kampot Apartment

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Whatever you do do not look at the darknet pics ...jeezus must have been a few days before discovery
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm Whatever you do do not look at the darknet pics ...jeezus must have been a few days before discovery
CEO now has its on Gore.com

not sure where this is all headin, at least put the gore in a spoiler with a note at the top

EXTREME GORE

Expect ALL old deaths to be in the darknet now with the photos Simone someone has gotten from the police photographer.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Simone1983
Expatriate
France

Post by Simone1983 »

Do you have no self control? People here whinging about death photos - simply don't click on the posts + opt out of the Darknet. This is getting ridiculous.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

revolting ghoul- opt out yourself
Bob tailcat
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bob tailcat »

RIP German Jack.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Simone1983 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm Do you have no self control? People here whinging about death photos - simply don't click on the posts + opt out of the Darknet. This is getting ridiculous.
the top story (of the top 5 active they always show) as i log into CEO was the darknet version of this I did not see it was in darknet nor was there any warning/spoiler how gruesome the photos were.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

There’s more to the darknet section than just death photos. Hurry and finish posting so you stop cluttering my recent topics and be gone you creepy person.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Simone1983 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm Do you have no self control? People here whinging about death photos - simply don't click on the posts + opt out of the Darknet. This is getting ridiculous.
It's not getting ridiculous it totally is. You signed up to this forum a whole whooping day ago. In just one day you have made 41 posts either posting pictures of dead people, letting everyone know you have pictures and videos of dead people or defended that all you do is post pictures of dead people.

Several long time posters have voiced their opinion against this. Your response is basically that everybody should leave the site and let you conduct your "research" of the dead".

Maybe, just maybe, CEO just isn't the website you thought it was. The darknet section and uncensored news is one thing but you're literally going out of your way to turn this website into a diary for the dead. I don't think this was ever the intention of the darknet section.

You have joined a discussion board with the following attitude:
Simone1983 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm No, I'm not here to discuss anything
It's a pretty clear cut case. I think they should permanently ban you from this site. You should be treated as a saboteur because you have no interest in participating in any other way than posting gore and telling off those who complain about it. If they ban you we might lose some high quality uncensored dead pictures that nobody else is posting. I say good riddance.
Simone1983
Expatriate
France

Post by Simone1983 »

This is my last response to the hypocrisy + ridiculousness of a few of you.

CEO + a mod have been more than welcoming + happy that I'm here to post uncensored death images - if you don't like it, I suggest that you take it up with them.

I'm posting death images in the section of the site that is designated for such imagery. Some of you have chosen to opt into being able to access that area, if you do not wish to see dead people, I suggest opting out. You can't pick + choose what is acceptable + what isn't. The site owners have specifically made a section, for death photos, which you are under no obligation to look at, in fact, you have to ask permission to access that area!

I'm not here to argue with a pathetic bunch of strangers. I'm here to share my findings with other people who want to see them. If you don't want to see such images, I suggest refraining from clicking on any of my posts in the Darknet section.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic