White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13790
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1982
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:36 pm

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm

You did quote me.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13790
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1982
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 pm

DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm
You did quote me.
i didnt :Search:
i asked the thread a question, it wasnt directed at anyone...
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2804
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1274
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 pm

I guess some people have no issue as to what this woman, MJ or a ladyboy does with their body and mind. OTH I think others would take the view it is a betrayal of their original identity..
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13790
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1982
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:39 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 pm
I guess some people have no issue as to what this woman, MJ or a ladyboy does with their body and mind. OTH I think others would take the view it is a betrayal of their original identity..
i think people should mind their own business, this generation of SJW/political correctness and all that fuckery really grinds me lol :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2804
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1274
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm

The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13790
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1982
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm
The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
but i wouldnt have took offence if you decided to betray the male race and took her home for some rumpy pumpy :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2804
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1274
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by clutchcargo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm
The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
but i wouldnt have took offence if you decided to betray the male race and took her home for some rumpy pumpy :beer3:
Yep, it's the unsolicited grabbing that is the issue :beer3:
User avatar
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm
Reputation: 45
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:05 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm
You did quote me.
i didnt :Search:
i asked the thread a question, it wasnt directed at anyone...
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am
whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Ok, if you say so
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 13790
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 1982
Location: Naklua
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:29 pm

clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm
clutchcargo wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm
The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
but i wouldnt have took offence if you decided to betray the male race and took her home for some rumpy pumpy :beer3:
Yep, it's the unsolicited grabbing that is the issue :beer3:
maybe the ladyboy was a irish traveller in a past life lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HappyChappy and 79 guests