Privileged snowflakes begging for travel funds in SEA

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Privileged snowflakes begging for travel funds in SEA

Post by Barang chgout »

I for one am proud to be sysfunctional....
I dont even care what it means!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Poor souls
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

At least the "old gits" aren't sitting around with cardboard signs asking other people to fund their "hobby".

Johnny
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

pczz wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 pm Yes.it is shaeful to see poor young people wishing to trave on limited funds. far better to see dirty old men taking advantage of impoverished asians because the old gits are too mean to pay for a hooker at home, or too socailly sysfunctional to form a relationship
Far better to have so called charities making money by turning the impoverished Asians into tourist attractions
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

atst wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:06 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:19 pm Yes.it is shaeful to see poor young people wishing to trave on limited funds. far better to see dirty old men taking advantage of impoverished asians because the old gits are too mean to pay for a hooker at home, or too socailly sysfunctional to form a relationship
Far better to have so called charities making money by turning the impoverished Asians into tourist attractions
Another argument that doesn't fly. You are insinuating that if one does not like banana-pancake-eating, soap-dodging begpackers, one must like charities or old whoremongers (as someone else stated a few posts earlier). As an aside,
turning the impoverished Asians into tourist attractions
has had its heyday long time ago.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

[
Lol. Can you imagine?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kampoochie
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kampoochie »

I do enjoy the idea of begpackers in Singapore simply because it goes against everything they stand for and is a bit funny.

But they are clearly morons who give everyone else a bad name. I suspect it's on other foreigners, mostly white people, to tell them to fuck off and cut it out.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

When I was visiting Singapore, I saw the police rounding up some scruffy looking dark skinned Asian men. My host explained their crime was not fitting in and looking Singaporean. This is of course the land that mandates cars not be more than 10 years old and a host of other laws that are strictly enforced.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see a beg packer army march into Singapore and witness the warm reception.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Does it actually work? Do people actually give them money? I'm guessing that it must work, otherwise they wouldn't do it, in which case, who is to blame? Them? Or the fools that encourage it by giving them money?

To be honest, if all I had to do was sit in the same spot all day and have people hand me their hard earned money for absolutely nothing in return, I'd happily do it myself. Unfortunatly my conscience, sense of shame and self respect prohibits me.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

They could always sell their ipod, ipad, iphone etc etc. One day I hope to be poor enough to afford an I something insread of a chinese thing whose name i cannot pronounce
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic